Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Japanese Grand Prix

So, it's time for another race (McLaren's 2nd home race from 2015)  in a historic circuit (and we have to wake up early for this one, which is something I always like!) 
There is a typhoon in the area which could bring some rain for the weekend. Regarding the championship battle, will Hamilton have a problem-free weekend at Suzuka for the first time ever?
Also, are there going to be any announcements regarding Honda/Button/Alonso/someone else?

Discuss.

There was always one DRS-zone at Suzuka.
What a circuit. And probably one of the few things our Seb, Seb Vettel and I have in common: We all love this circuit.

What a circuit. And probably one of the few things our Seb, Seb Vettel and I have in common: We all love this circuit.
I love watching races at Suzuka, but I can't stand driving the first sector on any game.

I love watching races at Suzuka, but I can't stand driving the first sector on any game.
You suck then, because it's awesome :p

but I can't stand driving the first sector on any game.
How can you not like the first sector? I get wet eyes everytime I approach the first one of the esses. Sometimes I cry a little inside when I get them wrong.

but I can't stand driving the first sector on any game.
How can you not like the first sector? I get wet eyes everytime I approach the first one of the esses. Sometimes I cry a little inside when I get them wrong.
I'm afraid to ask what happens when you get the first sector spot on...

It's just left right left right left... And I hate corners that are just long curves with no real apex (one of the reason I can't stand Brno). The second sector with the Degner's is great though, because every corner has a proper apex.

I'm not massively into Suzuka either. There are far better tracks and it doesn't really suit F1. Not much ever happens in the races.

fIsince08 said:

I know I've argued this for the past two years but for racing I think Fuji is the better circuit.

Αrgh, I hate driving that final sector with these tight corners!

I really like this circuit, and driving it on the game it's probably in my top 3. I love the feeling when you get the first sector of esses just right, with high speed, left right, then the degners are awesome. Spoon curve, oh yes. I love it.

Come on Lewis!

mike96 said:

Come on Lewis!
Ιt worked well the last time you said it, didn't? ;)
And the time before! In fact, each time I've said that (Italy and Singapore) he's won!!