Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 Japanese Grand Prix

buttonfan

VetteIfan said:
It'll be an iPlayer race for me anyway. No chance I'm getting up at 7am or earlier on a Sunday :p
Why get up when you can stay up. Go out on Saturday night and when you get back just wait for the race to start. Problem solved. It has some flaws, but that's my plan :p
I did that last year with Melbourne when they moved Q3 to Sunday 3 am or something. Vettel getting pole by some tenths woke me up till the rest of the day.

mike96 said:
It'll be an iPlayer race for me anyway. No chance I'm getting up at 7am or earlier on a Sunday :p
Really? I love waking up early for a race.
I get up early during the week, Saturday and Sunday are my sleep until 11 to recharge the batteries days :p 

@Vettelfan I get sleepy around 1am these days, being an oldie now and all that. 3am is probably the latest I could force myself to stay awake till now :( 

mike96 said:
I get up early during the week, Saturday and Sunday are my sleep until 11 to recharge the batteries days :p 

@Vettelfan I get sleepy around 1am these days, being an oldie now and all that. 3am is probably the latest I could force myself to stay awake till now :( 
Ah, sorry 80-years old mate, I forgot :pensive: 

mike96 said:

I know what you mean, i'm already sleepy come midnight lol

mike96 said:
fIsince08 said:
Could they run the race on Saturday? Surely they could squeeze FP3 into Friday?
Τhat's the latest rumor regarding the race start.. But they still said it's going to rain on Saturday, right? I think they said both Qualifying and Race will be affected from heavy rain.

No, dry Saturday but wet Friday and Sunday.

yeah I always sky plus the early morning ones too now I don't normally get up for them back before we had the Sky Box I used to watch the mid day re run but with the sky box I just set it too record and watch it while eating my breakfast.