Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

New F1 2014 Trailer

Recommended Posts

Meh
Yeah kinda still feeling like that. What's the new Career Options?? Being able to choose from 1 year to 2 year career?? ;-)
I think the trailer is pretty cool but the reality is sadly not as impressive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wanorak said:
Meh
Yeah kinda still feeling like that. What's the new Career Options?? Being able to choose from 1 year to 2 year career?? ;-)
I think the trailer is pretty cool but the reality is sadly not as impressive.
I think you can have a shorter career season now (so like a 10 race season). That's the changes.

The graphic in that vid looked quite poor. It was a well put together piece of advertising though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yeah, there will hopefully be less low-polygon models in F1 2015. But yeah, Codemasters have shaved a deal of content out of 2013 and presenting it as all new. Bit of a shame, it should have been budget-y priced as a tie-over until F1 2015 really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomskiPl said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTstEW9RCjk&list=UUEvr879Hns1Ccb_gVaV7-5w
Interesting to hear Alan say that the handing is challenging and different to 2013!! :) Also notice in the TV cam replay the red lights flashing when the cars are 'harvesting'.... Cool!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wait a minute... is that a replay mode with more realistic cameras, and less floating/spinning around the car cameras? Rejoice! Also I noticed the fairground ride in the background going up and down (not sure if it does that in previous games as I haven't had a PC capable of them until soon...!).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wait a minute... is that a replay mode with more realistic cameras, and less floating/spinning around the car cameras? Rejoice! Also I noticed the fairground ride in the background going up and down (not sure if it does that in previous games as I haven't had a PC capable of them until soon...!).

The fairground rides were animated in F1 2013 on the PC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
0:58 is from 2013! Mark Webbers helmet, Vodafone McLaren and the ferrari doesn't have the black stripe on the rear... :| 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
F1 2014 brand new features:

- Hockenheim introduced as one fo the new circuits..lol
- Already iconic to CM F1 games, cheating, ramming, retarded and etc AI, will now evaluate your skills. Great
- Very easy/scrub mode..
- New career options, consisting in making it shorter by removing some tracks. Basically.

Lookin' good overall, right

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LFSwicked said:
0:58 is from 2013! Mark Webbers helmet, Vodafone McLaren and the ferrari doesn't have the black stripe on the rear... :| 
0:58 is Ricciardo's helmet : http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/redb-ricc-helmet-2014-1.jpg
I don't see the old Vodafone McLaren.
I don't know what stripe you are referring to ? The F14T has the black stripe on the rear wing and on the rear bodywork just like the F14T launch spec : http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ferrari-f14t-2014-2.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Skye said:
LFSwicked said:
0:58 is from 2013! Mark Webbers helmet, Vodafone McLaren and the ferrari doesn't have the black stripe on the rear... :| 
0:58 is Ricciardo's helmet : http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/redb-ricc-helmet-2014-1.jpg
 I don't see the old Vodafone McLaren.
I don't know what stripe you are referring to ? The F14T has the black stripe on the rear wing and on the rear bodywork just like the F14T launch spec : http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/ferrari-f14t-2014-2.jpg
Oops, I though we were taking about the entire trailer.

I do see what you were pointing out in that moment of 0:57-0:58 (I thought you were referring to the parc ferme celebration with Ricciardo)

I made a screen shot for the frame in question, so others can see it too : Any reason why you showed 2013 @Hatta ?

http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t478/NytRyda/f12013or14_zps2e61b57a.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maybe 2013 cars are included in F1 2014?  :p

Here's a picture of the Vodafone McLaren:

http://i.imgur.com/kxNUEyD.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
So the CM team did see the error : 
https://twitter.com/LukeSpringUK/status/517006354494791680

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Skye said:
So the CM team did see the error : 
https://twitter.com/LukeSpringUK/status/517006354494791680
Another cock up!!! Something has to change at CM!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rendering error, or maybe a cheeky 'spot the difference' by someone inside CM who feels the same way we do about the copy-paste...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×