Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Scheduled Updates and BETA Shutdown - 06/07/2020 Read more... ×
F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Major issues with safety car

Platform: Xbox one
Patch: 1.6
When the new patch arrived, I played the game and completed the race weekend at Austria. It was a 50% race. In that race I had the safety car come out a total amount of 5 times!! This was unplayable. The safety car came out for no apparent reason. No retirements, nothing.
I then ignored it and played on. When I came to Britain, I also did a 50% race and 2 safety cars occured. Still quite a lot for such a small period of time. But this time the SC came out after there was a crash or something else.
But something strange happened: when it said "SC in this lap," the safety car kept driving on the track. The leader slowed down, but the yellow flag was still out. We didn't speed up again. When we crossed the finish line, nothing happened. It was still like it was SC in this lap. The next lap everything was like you would expect it to go. 
When I did the race in Hungary, this time a 25% race (I had less time) , the SC occured 2 times. 
In my opinion, the SC is occurring way to much and the sequence is filled with bugs. Is there a fix for this?

I know, it's just ridiculous!! 
Because of this bug, it isn't fun anymore to do a race. You are doing 8-12 laps under SC. 
Also: If you do a mid session save, and a SC comes out after you play again, you can just overtake under SC without having to let them past again. It's like flag and rules are disabled after the save.

We I dont have the problem with the safety car as doesnt seem to work on mine all so xbox s 50 percent races upto singapore which will be doing today while race on then watch the race tonight ive only had 2 vsc so far this season and that only comes out when a1 cars suffer from mechanical  issues seen some big crashes as well between a1 and not even a yellow flags