Sign in to follow this  

CM Please give the F1 License away!

For some people this might be a good game the same when i ask me how the hell they got so much 9/10 rates from game testers! I check it not. More i play the game more it just piss off about all the lack off details. Im working in F1 and just today i looked at our car and see it after in the game i just dont understand how they can leave so many details away specially im cockpit cam its a shame and to write every missing detail will make this here 5 sites long or even longer and this is unacaptable for real F1 Fans or even members. As a mainstream game it will be ok sure but to be true Formula 1 is not mainstream!! So please do all the real fans or people who work there and play this game a favour and give this license away! You didnt deserve to purchase this game more i think i talk for much people cause codies was over the years with enough chances to do it better as this crap! And how i said mainstream ok but even more no way. And this specially i mean about the career mode. 

For some people this might be a good game the same when i ask me how the hell they got so much 9/10 rates from game testers! I check it not. More i play the game more it just **** off about all the lack off details. Im working in F1 and just today i looked at our car and see it after in the game i just dont understand how they can leave so many details away specially im cockpit cam its a shame and to write every missing detail will make this here 5 sites long or even longer and this is unacaptable for real F1 Fans or even members. As a mainstream game it will be ok sure but to be true Formula 1 is not mainstream!! So please do all the real fans or people who work there and play this game a favour and give this license away! You didnt deserve to purchase this game more i think i talk for much people cause codies was over the years with enough chances to do it better as this crap! And how i said mainstream ok but even more no way. And this specially i mean about the career mode. 
You work in F1??? If so I think we found the guy tinkering with McLarens engines.

If your going to bash the game at least be specific.... So maybe a few details on the car have been left off.... WGAF.... The game is solid and simulates the career of a driver very well.  Testing, development, racing, driver rivalries, contracts, F1 history, and atmosphere.

Good work CODIES but there is room for improvement!  

stop being so dramatic. Just because you don't like it, as if your thoughts are some how the benchmark of what the game needs to be, doesn't mean you have to jump off the deep end. Is the game all it can be? Of course it isn't. Although I cant deny I have had loads of fun thur the years playing it and will keep having that fun with it, no matter what your opinion is about the game. Im not saying codemasters is the best one to do the F1games but the reality is were lucky codemasters put in the effort they do. If you don't think we are, I suggest you go play the last two license nascar games and see exactly how awful license games can be. 

Its got to be had for Codemasters or even any game company to make a game these days and have to read all the abuse that they get day in day out. I have played every F1 game CM has put out and I have never been as dissapointed as some it seems. I was very happy at release of 2017 and I continue to be. Granted the game could be more stable at release but they are a small company compared to other developers so every penny counts in development of the game and testing may be lacking.
Telling them to give up the licence is stupid, besides if lets say turn 10 (to name one) wanted the licence they would outbid codies. Constructive feedback is the only way they can get better.

Thank you Codemasters for an awesome game and I always look forward to the next while enjoying the current. 

Maybe Codemaster shouldn't lose the license but Liberty Media needs lower the cost and allow competition amongst developers.

What do you expect from CM and this arcade game? This game has absolutely nothing to do with a simulation or the implementation of reality, CM is simply not able. The can be entertaining arcade racing but no more. Even without all the aids, it remains an arcade and has weaknesses in every respect. If you want a simulation or with good racer hardware on the road, you can access Project Cars 1 or 2, Aasetto Corsa, RaceRoom, iRacing or rFactor 2, but never to a CM game. So just wait until this mediocre construct for under 20 euros is to be had, which certainly should not take long and is good.

For some people this might be a good game the same when i ask me how the hell they got so much 9/10 rates from game testers! I check it not. More i play the game more it just **** off about all the lack off details. Im working in F1 and just today i looked at our car and see it after in the game i just dont understand how they can leave so many details away specially im cockpit cam its a shame and to write every missing detail will make this here 5 sites long or even longer and this is unacaptable for real F1 Fans or even members. As a mainstream game it will be ok sure but to be true Formula 1 is not mainstream!! So please do all the real fans or people who work there and play this game a favour and give this license away! You didnt deserve to purchase this game more i think i talk for much people cause codies was over the years with enough chances to do it better as this crap! And how i said mainstream ok but even more no way. And this specially i mean about the career mode. 

So you want the F1 series to stop, codemasters are the only one with the license, other companies have said they don't want it, too much work. If it leaves codemasters, its good bye F1 games, just because you don't like the series.

Flexiwing said:
Its got to be had for Codemasters or even any game company to make a game these days and have to read all the abuse that they get day in day out. I have played every F1 game CM has put out and I have never been as dissapointed as some it seems. I was very happy at release of 2017 and I continue to be. Granted the game could be more stable at release but they are a small company compared to other developers so every penny counts in development of the game and testing may be lacking.
Telling them to give up the licence is stupid, besides if lets say turn 10 (to name one) wanted the licence they would outbid codies. Constructive feedback is the only way they can get better.

Thank you Codemasters for an awesome game and I always look forward to the next while enjoying the current. 
Mate, take off your rose coloured glasses....
Can you not see F1 2017 is just a reskinned F1 2016 with some of the features having gone backwards? Ie, the Safety Car, Multiplayer etc.