Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F1 2017 - Career Mode Crashes During Loading - Completely Unusable

I just bought this game and I’m having the same problem! I’m playing on the Xbox and I was stuck doing the China Quali over and over again. I finally gave up and started a new game but the same thing happened only I can’t get past the results from the Australia race. Is there a fix? If not this was a total waste of my money.
I just started a new career again. I finished to the first invitational you get and the game crashed when I tried to advance from there. So frustrated right now.

Weeks later: I figured out how to permanently delete my saved game on Xbox One so it stops syncing back to it when I launch the game. Let’s see if I can make it past the invitational... though I doubt it’ll work. I’ll be back.

Hi @F1Support, I recently bought the game for xbox one s. My first career with mclaren went fine but I messed up and cancelled the asaving. Therefore I restarted the career with renault and after finishing Canada the game kept crashing after the results. I restarted the career again with mclaren and the game crashed at the first event. When will this bug get fixed?

I am having a very similar issue. The only circuit that works is Australia. Every other course crashes to Xbox home screen after only two laps no matter what mode I'm in. I am using v 1.10 on Xbox One S, disc format. If there is any information or assistance available, please send it my way. Thank you. 

I have now got exactly the same problem as the OP.  Spa, Practice session one, career mode, using McLaren.  The game won't load.  Gets to loading screen for Spa, then spinning circle top left, then booted to xbox dashboard.  Is my career lost?  The game is ruined if you can't rely on your career save becoming corrupt half way through a season and have no way to even fall back to an earlier save.  

Hi guys !!

Today i had the exactly same problem as Clarkie73... but i was at Mexico , Pratice season 1 , career mode , using Sauber , Xbox one as well... i really don't know what to do... i uninstall and reinstall but it doesn't work...

Any solutions ?

As an update, I've tried a 2nd Xbox and have the same issue.  So it's not a problem with the console.