Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Patch 1.7 - Discussion Thread

Seriously getting pissed off with all these bugs during multiplayer races, safety car comes out because a driver retired in the pit lane! Safety car comes out because someone who has retired 5 laps earlier leaves the lobby!, blue flag penalties on lap1, I get hit by another driver and they get no penalty yet I have to pit for damage, starts me on my qualifying dry tyres in a wet race with no option to change them!, no warning for cutting 50% of corners on strict mode yet penalty for running wide onto grass when I lose time or even spin out upon returning to the track, illegal overtake penalty for avoiding a stationary car! Come one this is shocking and I have only listed a few I have noticed!! If all these issues are not corrected will I be able to get a full refund?

All I ask is you make a game that works and is true to the sport of F1 not Mario kart! 

A reply would be appreciated.
Mutltiplayer in a nutshell. ffs codemasters.

I have problem. My save game in carrer mode, is block on Hungarian practice 1. I repeated this race two times, finished Spa and Monza rece, today i start the game, and still this same, Hungarian practice 1... I fed up with this game.

larryl said:
Ho3n3r said:
Ah. You mean they're missing.

Liveries haven't been updated yet.

please let them focus on MP & Gameplay before they put effort in livery's. Thats the last thing whats important
I'd argue the art guy isn't fixing multiplayer and gameplay bugs at the moment anyway. Probably just waiting for sign off from all the teams and such I imagine. Also a little extra work incorporating Bottas' number colour, and the names on shark fins, into the career. If they want to take it that far that is... 

SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC JAMAIS DÉPLOYER APRET DE GROS ACCIDENT!!!  Je joue en 100% et elle et activer dans mes paramètre 
You what, mate?

Ho3n3r said:
SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC SC JAMAIS DÉPLOYER APRET DE GROS ACCIDENT!!!  Je joue en 100% et elle et activer dans mes paramètre 
You what, mate?
he plays at 100% and no SC deployed....i already wrote that in first page...maybe they must fix that too

From week to week i get more and more angry.
The CM dev's fix only the low bugs. What is with the gamebreaking bugs ?
Lost vibration on Controller. 
Customer setup change to default setup in race.
Cars are jumping like a kangeroo
Screen tremble/shake.

Please speak with the developer team. They must fix the strong bugs. We cant start our league(s). With this MP its impossible to drive a normal race.

Can you tell the teams to hurry, performances Update are a MUST

Right

Go tell Ferrari they need to sign an update for their cars in a game. Right now after Singapore. 

I was so happy to see a new update but its stil a big fail .. when im playing online championship the difficulty level of the AI stands on verry easy .. im host and change it to 80 expert . But on my friends screen it stays 0- verry easy .. and if we drove 1 lap . We are already 10 sec ahead

Brilliant game, already at the end of season two, just lately I've started noticing things that aren't right, there are massive black shadows stretching across the tracks, not on all tracks but a few, they are that dark that sometimes it's like racing at night plus just lately I noticed the sky is shaking, apart from that I haven't really noticed anything else, I'm playing it on a PS4 Pro. I've added three videos to @forumla1game on twitter under my username Scavcavill showing what I'm talking about. 

I have noticed again(1.7 patch pc)that only in Ferrari's car comes sparks very very often with default settings,the rest of the cars do not come out as often only if i change to the custom settings,is that normal?it happens to others?it's a bug or normal?I play on PC(and reinstall the game 2 times) and i drive all the cars with default settings without mechanical change and all mode(career+time trail+grand Prix)and only modern cars(2017)and i think its a bug.
I play in PC and this hapen to all patch versions please look and fix.
Thanks.

Yesterday I was running a race in Silverstone in my career and Raikkonen was leading the race. He broke his motor or something like that just before the checkered flag and slow down to stop AFTER the checkered flag (like the finish line is at the beginning of the straight line and he stop at then end of it). So normally he would have won the race but instead he finished 4th, just after me... I don't know if you're already aware of this bug but I still mention it by the way :) !

As someone from Birmingham (and proud to be), I really have to ask for an update to either change the volume or switch off the track announcer in the game. Playing with headphones makes the volume of the guy so loud over the pit audio and it's the same few sentences about Alonso's 16th year, Hamilton's 4th title and Ferrari's new engine. The guy has a broad brummie accent and it's just off putting to hear a guy who could live down the road from me doing the V/O. 

Lippi1886 said:
Does anyone know, if its allowed to lap a car during a yellow flag? I received two penalties in a row because of that. Bug or actual rule?
You're NOT allowed to overtake a car under Yellow Flags... lapped car or otherwise.

Anyone else mentioned or seen the VSC Problems where the Virtual Safety car comes out when there are no retirements from the race, no cars stopped on track and frequently about a lap after a rewind from terminal damage. In a 50% race at Australia, I had 5 VSC periods in the race - only one of which was for a genuine retirement.

After this update my multiplayer progress is lost
I was lvl 19 and now it has reset my stats to 0 @jennyannem