Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Self repairing cars

What's with the gearbox repairing itself, then break again, then repairing itself again, in the same race ?
Career, 100% races, no assists, I'm driving the Haas. This happened during racing at Catalunya.
And while I'm at it, why does the menus show x-box buttons on pc ? I haven't got a chance to know what to press.
Furthermore, if I want to see the race afterwords, there is no exit from the replay, this also happens if I push the wrong button during racing, as if I would use a flashback (though deactivated), but in that menu, I get stucked, no way out, but to terminate the game, and start over...pretty annoying doing full races :s

about a decade ago, F1 teams became able to adjust pressures and the like of cars engines, gearboxes etc , while they are driving.
its called technology.

probably because xbox controllers can be used on PC. 

same button that backs out of the laptop, out of the 'programs' the teams want you to run, out of flashback and exit replay are all the same button.

Well thank you Mr. Obvious...Maybe if you have nothing to add, but being an arrogant p... you should keep your words to yourself.
If you ever watched a real F1 race, you'd know that only minor hydraulic and/or electronic flaws can be repaired by remote, the loss of gears almost always is a race-ender...
I will ignore your imbecile remark about controller, some of us uses wheels dude, there are no x-es or squares...
There is no way I can get out of the mentioned menu, I have tried every button on my controller and keyboard, but am stucked in the replay-menu, and no, escape doesn't work ! But maybe your technology can fix that Fetal ?  B)