Sign in to follow this  

I hope someone makes a V8 sound mod :(

The new cars sound like shit, they are even worse in the game where it just seems so quiet without the engines. 

I hope someone makes a sound mod. 

The sound aspect is just pathetic vanity, nothing more. If stupid Bernie hadn't have started bitching about the sound then I doubt there'd be many complaining about it at all.

There's really nothing wrong with lower pitched sound.

There will be a PC mod I think, how quick it comes out I'm not sure but the console peasants wont be able to change it, the new engines sound fine anyways, if you want a good engine sound youd go for the v10s of the early 2000s.

The sound aspect is just pathetic vanity, nothing more. If stupid Bernie hadn't have started bitching about the sound then I doubt there'd be many complaining about it at all.

There's really nothing wrong with lower pitched sound.
Many people, including me, were concerned about the sound right from the very moment on when the new engine rules were announced. And we were right. The sound is absolutely ridiculous. And no, racing is not better just because Lewis is leading the championship. It is the same crap as it is since a few years with fake overtakes (DRS), fuel and tire saving, no pushing the whole race and slow lap times.

If there wouldn't be the battle between Rosberg and Hamilton it would be the worst and most boring season since years - even more boring than the second half of 2013.