Sign in to follow this  

Steering Wheel in Williams (F1 2014)

Please,
say that there will not be as steering wheel look ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1IzaVxdDsWk#t=1287

look 21:43

Dear Hatta, please say that You (devs) will change at least the wheels that do not have the LCD display :( - please make them authentic in one of the patches... Williams wheel is the worst I could ever imagine, total immersion killer.... I can stand generic LCD wheels but not this one... :( I guess the majority of community will stand by me...

Dear Hatta, please say that You (devs) will change at least the wheels that do not have the LCD display :( - please make them authentic in one of the patches... Williams wheel is the worst I could ever imagine, total immersion killer.... I can stand generic LCD wheels but not this one... :( I guess the majority of community will stand by me...
I agree with you mate that the wheel doesn't look good, like the missing Martini red stripe, but once you are racing i don't think it will matter so much!!

Yup.. at least it doesn't have the big LCD screen anymore, they just didn't move the LED's off the wheel.  You'd think it wouldn't be that hard to just copy the redbull...  apparently it is!

https://www.youtube.com/user/formula1game/videos

I'm not sure, but both Red Bull and Force India have good steering wheels - probably because they hardly changed from the 2013 season. It seems these have not changed after the hot lap videos, which is good in my opinion. At least better than equipping all cars with the display steering wheel.

If EA released FIFA15 with the Barcelona Kit completely wrong, people would be outraged! 
Yes, they would. But then again, Codemasters can only dream of FIFA 15's budget and staffing levels.

In the scheme of things it's a very minor thing but there are lots of these 'little' things that Codies haven't done and it all adds up to = SHODDY!