Sign in to follow this  

unbelievable !!!!!!!!

been away from these forums for a while but recently been keeping up to date on the progress of codies latest F1 effort and i must say how dissapointed i am, ive bought and played every  game in the F1  series since 2010 as many who visit this forum has as well , weve all been there , and all hoped that maybe next year it will be the killer F1 game we ve patiently and loyally been waiting for.but alas again this year after 4 attempts it falls short of expectations yet again , i mean , an official F1 game that cant even get the steering wheels correct , ariels on some views and not on others , t cam views incorrectly positioned , please dont tell me this is because of this gen constraints , seriously this year we ve lost classic content , and the driver training school , surely this should have released enough free memory to give us the right steering wheel for the right car !!! and give us the top of the drivers helmet in the off set tcam view ?? !! we had these last year so how come with a good year to work on the game and a later release date then ever before (and yes a lot of people here have allready stated it resembles a copy and paste this year or a possible DLC rather than a stand alone full price game ) we seem to have gone backwards at least graphically , obviously hav nt played it yet so cant comment on handling or gameplay , but as ive said from what ive seen so far not impressed and just might be the first itteration of the series i wont be buying.........shame.

Well done, you posted what others have posted again.

There must be some truth in it then.....still dont think codies will listen , after all we re only the people that buy their games and keep them in their jobs....

It looks quite good to me after looking at some proper videos, the game wont be changed much with it being held back by consoles and with it being a yearly release but overall 2013 has been the best for racing in leagues, and I imagine 2014 will be a little better than that. I'm just glad they seem to be focusing more on multiplayer e.g. netcode as those are the people who will buy it regardless and play it all year round for league racing.

SASBlink said:
Yet I bet you still buy it and play it....

Doubtfull at the mo, project cars is out next month , evil within next week so hopefully just sit back and watch games progression once released..as i said it will be the first time if i dont buy at launch (usually at midnight !) believe me i want this game to be good but to make such rudementary graphical errors its beyond me !!! 

It looks quite good to me after looking at some proper videos, the game wont be changed much with it being held back by consoles and with it being a yearly release but overall 2013 has been the best for racing in leagues, and I imagine 2014 will be a little better than that. I'm just glad they seem to be focusing more on multiplayer e.g. netcode as those are the people who will buy it regardless and play it all year round for league racing.

fair point, looks like racing leagues may be there target audience this year.

SASBlink said:
Yet I bet you still buy it and play it....
I haven't. Not for three years now (inc 14) since the 2011 patch.
People like you need to get off these forums! Bloody hell you bag the game yet you havent played it since 2011, get a life.

But I'm on a mission to get back the game I once enjoyed. Until then, there is no chance of any real life for me. What can I do if I leave the forum? Oh my dear little life!

ill tell you what they have done in a hole year split the team up a 10% of the  staff makes f1 2014 and 90% makes 2015 game, i just so hope next years game shows where there time and effort has went,,,,, 

but thats one of my points every year we say next years game will be awesome but more often than not weve been dissapointed. i think if codies dissapoint again on next gen especially with all the new power of ps4 and xbone  , the f1 franchice should go to someone else.....that would be a good topic on here a vote to see who should develop the future years titles. 

You still have the game you once enjoyed, unless you sold it.
Yes! I still have said game. It's just shameful that future releases of it were stripped and cutback to what it is today. Cm have lost the vision and direction of f1 that I was once lead to believe they had. Who was it that said "We want the same thing" BS when you see what's on offer these days.

F1 2013 has been their best game yet and 2014 looks even better, the handling is decent on it, a lot better than 2012 and the net code is getting better too, single player is always going to be bland and that's why cm will hopefully keep focus on multiplayer for the leagues who play it all year round.