Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2017 "What we tweeted was a factual description of events. No need to speculate on this" Malaysia GP

Ok, sorry Vettel fans, but at least now you feel a little bit of what Hamilton fans felt last year :p

I'm still expecting Vettel to get close to the podium tomorrow.

INB4 "the championship isn't over, Ferrari can still win".

#totallynotblessed #IneedaSnickers #MercisstilltheworstF1teamtoevergracetheearth #Mercfanshavenopersonality #hashtag

Hopefully we get a crazy race or a Hamilton DNF tomorrow, only way this year is going to remain interesting. Vettel needs a podium tomorrow and to beat Hamilton to keep it alive.

#totallynotblessed #IneedaSnickers #MercisstilltheworstF1teamtoevergracetheearth #Mercfanshavenocharacter #hashtag
Nah this is Hamilton's now, you guys can suck it ;)

And before anybody takes that seriously, you never know what might happen, still plenty of races to go and things could go wrong for Hamilton too.

#totallynotblessed #IneedaSnickers #MercisstilltheworstF1teamtoevergracetheearth #Mercfanshavenocharacter #hashtag

And before anybody takes that seriously, you never know what might happen, still plenty of races to go and things could go wrong for Hamilton too.
I might have to punch you.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lewis have a DNF while Vettel scores a huge chunk of pts. The whining in here is a tiny bit premature.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see Lewis have a DNF while Vettel scores a huge chunk of pts. The whining in here is a tiny bit permature.
I punch you both.

Let's be honest though Hamilton's probably going to get pole by half a second and then run away with the race.

Hahahaha how hilarious that the other day someone posted Hamilton’s engine blow up, now poor little Vettel has issues. Without it though I think he would have been on pole, Mercedes have been slow all weekend. I can see Vettel getting through the pack pretty fast tomorrow.

Jiggy said:
Spoiler: Hamilton's engine blows, but then so does Vettel's.

Marcus Ericsson wins the race because Petronas does a heel turn on Mercedes to go back to their old love.

I'm like a prediction meister these days, after Ocon in 3rd, now I got this half right, so expect Hamilton's engine to go too. Praise Jiggy. Honestly, if Hamilton gets pole after being P5 max for the entire weekend, then I'm going to be so pissed at Red Bull and Raikkonen.

KIMI YOU FUCKING CHOKER, RUINED A CERTAIN POLE IN THE LAST CORNER

GET CHARLES LECLERC IN NOW

Kimi, you know what to do in the first corner.

I would say that, but he'd somehow manage to torpedo Vettel instead.

You gotta admit though, everytime you claim the WDC to be over for Vettel only followed by him taking pole or Ferrari having the car to beat next race your claims look more and more... out of touch with reality. 
Out of touch with reality is writing Mercedes' off after practice, when they finished behind Alonso of all people. But yeah, Mercedes on pole, I hate that I'm right. 

We both know that Vettel would've put the Ferrari on pole if it wasn't for his issues. Nobody could have foreseen what happened to him in Q1.

Vettel definitely would have had that pole. But Mercedes, or rather Hamilton, was never going to be that far behind. Mercedes have been great in Quali all year, the race might prove a different story tomorrow but I'm not that hopeful for Raikkonen, especially if it rains.

Mercedes often tend to hide in practice but come strong in Qualifying, and only myself, Mike and Chadwick predicted pole for Hamilton!

I obviously want Hamilton to win the championship, but I am disappointed at Vettel's luck the past couple of races. It would've been incredible to have a proper nail biter finish to the year.

The only way Vettel can win this thing now is if Lewis has a DNF and another bad race. But as we saw last year, that could still absolutely happen again. We've seen comebacks from further back than Vettel is now.

What on earth happened with Bottas today though, he was rubbish. Since the summer break he's just been really naff.