Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cheat codes

well that’s great!! Not. I’ve just learned that there are various cheats for online racing. So that’s it goodbye F1 2017 robbing bastards!! The game is broke!!

Cheat codes? Seriously? Like what, "Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-Start" to give unlimited power?..
If you wanted to say hax, then there'll always be hackers sadly - it's up to us and CM to catch them.

mantazzo said:
Cheat codes? Seriously? Like what, "Up-Up-Down-Down-Left-Right-Left-Right-B-A-Start" to give unlimited power?..
If you wanted to say hax, then there'll always be hackers sadly - it's up to us and CM to catch them.
Up, Down, Down, Down, Left, Right, A, Start - "SEGA!!"

I think we should revive Virtua Racing for 2018 and sack this FOM licenced rhubarb.

there's definitely something, because yesterday I played online and one player was five seconds faster  per lap or more in Australia 1.16.000 in Q
race start to the first sector he  had 10 seconds advantage
i did not make any mistake

Yup sounds like some acceleration and grip mods there. Now if he can just tune it down to a barely perceptible level he can go and dominate some leagues...

So when you say they are Robbin.. errm I better not say the next word, already got done by F1Support, apparantley it’s ok for everyone else to swear but the one time I swear I get done  :D