Sign in to follow this  

I see youtubers get the preview copy of game but why they dont give it to me?

I see youtubers get the preview copy of game but why they dont give it to me? just because Ii dont make videos? explain me plz

I would not be to bothered if I was you its 2013 with a lick of paint  and a new sound file ...

I would not be to bothered if I was you its 2013 with a lick of paint  and a new sound file ...

C M  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ...

It isn’t the customer’s job to run quality control at  all — that’s the job of the actual quality control departments at the companies themself ...

????? what you mean

C M  RESISTANCE IS FUTILE ...

It isn’t the customer’s job to run quality control at  all — that’s the job of the actual quality control departments at the companies themself ...

????? what you mean

It's  last years game with a tweak in graphics  aka lick of paint and new audio file for the turbo engines   so if you have 2013 already  then you have got 95 % of 2014 already ...

I see youtubers get the preview copy of game but why they dont give it to me? just because Ii dont make videos? explain me plz
You’ve already explained it. They give it to people who are going to make videos about it, because they believe that’s a good way to get other people excited about it.

I haven't tried it yet, but I have 2013, and from what everyone has already said about 2014, it looks like Project Cars is going to seriously kick 2014's ass, plus it supports my wheel, the Fanatec CSR, unlike 2014.  Take a look at all of the new Youtube videos for PC as it approaches it's final version.  Too bad the F1 franchise is only owned by a company that keeps riding former laurels.  A little competition from other companies would only improve the genre. 

Scrench

From what I've seen and read about it, Project Cars is a lot closer to a fancier-looking GRID Autosport (and with equally frustrating AI) than it is to a sim racer, which is sure to disappoint an awful lot of people who've been banging on about it. (And my CSR works fine with 2013, so I find it hard to believe it won't work with 2014...)

It's smart, actually. CM gives a preview copy of the game to the big name YouTube channels as free advertising. Everyone here who has been keeping up with the game knows which YouTube channels talks about the F1 games and uploads a lot of footage, so if CM gives those channels copies of the game then those channels will upload footage of the game and discuss it giving CM free advertising and marketing for the upcoming title.