Sign in to follow this  

Do you think they will use an excuse?

Maybe we get an openworld/sandbox kind of race game with circuits/cities for race cars, rallycross and rally cars. A Dakar game in an open world would also be cool with cars, trucks, motorcycles, buggies etc, haven't seen a game like that in years.
FUEL 2 maybe

well obviously taking on evo studios was for a reason.maybe a title like their last successful title will happen.many still rate it highly.you have to remember codies is a pretty big studio so more than one title will be in the works. just because they making other titles doesnt mean they wont make rally games.

it will be interesting to see what is next for rally. how its done . how its approached. no point bleating on about Dirt 4 its over.time to move on. even if a new zealand pikes peak is added its the handling and everything core to the game. too little to late now.shame.

Yes that Drive Club is great on PS4 , if evolution studios makes the graphics and codies handling physics they may do a great game.. I dont think people will go back to Dirt 4 so its better they move on

Hengist said:
Btw: can anyone recommend FFB settings for WRC7? Tried it yesterday and it felt terrible.
These are my settings for the T300, if it helps?

Force feedback 75
Vibration 25
All dead zones 0
Steering sensitivity 50
Brake sensitivity 50
Accelerator sensitivity 50
Steering degrees 540 - ensure that your physical wheel matches whatever value that you personally choose here. The default was something like 630 which is a value that I can't select on my wheel.

Nothing can help a mediocre game to be great dude.. haha >:)

The fact that just 4 months of  Dirt 4 release people discussing only for a game like WRC 7 on official dirt 4 forums surpass me.. :/ :| :(   I dont judge people's taste , anyone is free to play the game he like but how big fail is an other codemasters game...

Hengist said:
Nothing can help a mediocre game to be great dude.. haha >:)
I never mentioned anything about it being mediocre or great. I was just trying to help someone with their wheel settings.

Anymore unrelated stuff, that I've not mentioned, which you'd like to get off your chest and tell me about... Dude?  :)

No , i will not annoy you anymore .. o:)