Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

LOGITECH G29 - Clutch and Accelerator inverted. Wheel Weight ZERO!!!

Only I have this problem?

I'm playing F1 2017 from a week with my steering wheel G29. Today I found the same problems with F1 2016.... The clutch and the accelerator are inverted, and the ' FFB disappear. I have a new computer...and the problem continues to be there. Who should I turn to? To Codemaster or Logitech? Is it a problem with NVIDIA drivers?  Help me... Thank you.

I can't play without the weight at the wheel!!  It seems strange that the problem continues to exist even with the new version 2017. Have you had any other reports?

i have the same problem with my g29. i was playing well for a few days but then the clutch was inverted whit accelerator and i can´t solve it. i wrote to logitech and they say me is a problem with the game. with other games as project cars 2 i don´t have this problem but with dirt 4 i have the same issue that f1 2017

I also have Project Cars 2 and it works! We find the common points between us. The problem the year also other people...
Do you have an NVIDIA graphics card?

I did some tests. If you create a new user and reconfigure LGS, the steering wheel works immediately with F1 2017.
I don't think it's a Logitech driver problem. It create a wrong configuration in the system registry or in the user'profile...but I do not find the issue!!

Welcome to the PC2 bug group, http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/58636/pc-no-steering-weight-using-a-g29-but-other-ffb-effects-present#latest

I can't play without the weight at the wheel!!  It seems strange that the problem continues to exist even with the new version 2017. Have you had any other reports?
Yes i have and nvidia graphics card. i did what they say in the other post of unnsitall PJ2, LGS and delete the system registry and reinstall the f1 2017 and now i can play with the pedal of the accelerate well but now i have the problem of the FFB in the wheel, it doesn´t have weigth FFB

i really need a fix for this that doesnt involve deleting pcars 2 files, hopfully they'll do something.
what a fucking waste of money

Exact same problem for me. FFB partially fonctional, no wheel weight. Clutch and throttle control switched. In the control configuration menu of F1 2017, when i configure the throttle, it shows axe (z-) instead of a gas pedal icon and it shows the gas pedal icon when i configure the clutch. I don't know what i did but it was working normally for some time but not anymore and i don't know the procedure to make it work again...

I have tried several uninstall/reinstall (game and LGS), cleanup registry, etc. without any success.

I have also a wireless xbox360 controller plugged through a xbox360 wireless receiver. This situation coincide with the time a started using it. Is it a conflict between joysticks/controller? A bug in the registry?

Can't tell but very frustrating...

I have also PC2 which works great btw.

I don't know if it's the same Logitech Profiler for the G29 as the G27, but in the G27 profiler you can have different profiles for each game. If you have a custom profile, it's possible for you to reassign the axis, buttons, etc., just for that game. It's also possible to change the sensitivity within the profiler...the default is 50%. You can do all these by setting up a new game profile and clicking on the button and selecting properties. Maybe you have switched the assignments in a custom profile, which would explain why it would work for one game  but not for another. Again, I don't know the G29 Logitech profiler, so this might not apply.

BoothJoe said:
I don't know if it's the same Logitech Profiler for the G29 as the G27, but in the G27 profiler you can have different profiles for each game. If you have a custom profile, it's possible for you to reassign the axis, buttons, etc., just for that game. It's also possible to change the sensitivity within the profiler...the default is 50%. You can do all these by setting up a new game profile and clicking on the button and selecting properties. Maybe you have switched the assignments in a custom profile, which would explain why it would work for one game  but not for another. Again, I don't know the G29 Logitech profiler, so this might not apply.

No the G27 and G29 profilers are completely different.

G27 = LGS 5.10 final

G29 = LGS 8.xx and higher

Ok. Got it to work again. I had to uninstall LGS and manually delete in the registry file every registries containing "logitech", "G29" and/or "force wheel". Reinstall LGS and  replugged the wheel. It now works but for how long?

benclau said:
Ok. Got it to work again. I had to uninstall LGS and manually delete in the registry file every registries containing "logitech", "G29" and/or "force wheel". Reinstall LGS and  replugged the wheel. It now works but for how long?

how do you do all that, sorry for replying to an old thread but I got this same issue since yesterday

KingAV said:
benclau said:

how do you do all that, sorry for replying to an old thread but I got this same issue since yesterday

search for geek uninstaller, download and run it, uninstall LGS, remove all traces, reboot

download latest LGS from ftp://ftp.logitech.com/pub/techsupport/gaming/LGS_9.00.42_x64_Logitech.exe

install, connect wheel, reboot

set profile, start game, remap controls

I solved the problem by uninstalling the G HUB with a program called Revo Uninstaller. after uninstalling, pass the ccleaner to clean the registers, restart the machine and install the g hub again
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheDarthWaLL said:

I solved the problem by uninstalling the G HUB with a program called Revo Uninstaller. after uninstalling, pass the ccleaner to clean the registers, restart the machine and install the g hub again

This would appear to be a working solution. 

I have posted on another thread that G-Hub and LGS don't seem to co-exist peacefully. 

Logitech's position is that G-Hub is the solution going forwards (yes, I know there are lots of unhappy users on the Logitech forums). 

My own personal view is that if LGS works for you and you don't have G-Hub, fine. If LGS is updated to 9.02 and it still works, great. If you get issues, remove LGS and use the latest G-Hub.