Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Gameplay Videos

Why are the grandstands completely empty during a race?
It's just personal preference you can have the crowd on or not in the Graphic settings on F1 2014 :)

Ah so you turned it off to increase the framerate?

Is the track still progressively rubbering in in F1 2014 during the races? This is something they fixed via a patch last year for PC.

f1 2013 handling = car glued to the track.
 "  2014       "      =   "     "      "    "     "    .

hola said:
 "  2014      "       =  "      "      "      "        "    .
I've yet to see a 2014 gameplay video where the cars (other than the AI) look even remotely glued to the track. Everyone comments on how slippery they are.

hola said:
 "  2014      "       =  "      "      "      "        "    .
I've yet to see a 2014 gameplay video where the cars (other than the AI) look even remotely glued to the track. Everyone comments on how slippery they are.
I will agree with you here, I mean I drive with no assists and the rest of the guys that have game also run no assists but If you had TC on your car will be glued with maybe a minor skid when on power. 

hola said:
I assume then that you use assists, get on 2013 get in a marrusia around yas marina and push the car to its limits without and assists and i bet you the thing wont be glued to the track, i think its more the fact of ur driving and assist, could be wrong but the cars in 2013 yes have too much grip but i feel are not glued to the track they still bite if you go over the limit.

R4pp3r said:
hola said:
I assume then that you use assists
You assumed wrong

hola said:
R4pp3r said:
hola said:
I assume then that you use assists
You assumed wrong
In what world were the last generation of F1 cars NOT glued to the track? J*s*s christ.... Real life cars were on rails last year.

RyanL83 said:
Hey Guys, Im one of the people that received a press copy of F1 2014 I Will Be Showing Of The Game Everyday Right Up To Release Day

If you guys have any requests then feel free to post them here and i will get it out for you plus will be doing livestreams at points to do 100% and 50% race weekends as well.

Here are my game plays so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGyVZDmiuoQ&list=PLmQn6ObjVtgtIPjEERJc7MLDZ3-qvz_eY&index=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HH8EEad8aHM&list=PLmQn6ObjVtgtIPjEERJc7MLDZ3-qvz_eY&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXTtCm8mzek&list=PLmQn6ObjVtgtIPjEERJc7MLDZ3-qvz_eY&index=4

In what world were the last generation of F1 cars NOT glued to the track? J*s*s christ.... Real life cars were on rails last year.
indeed

I hope your right about it moving around alot, will benefit players with best throttle control :dizzy_face: 

I guess also that 2015 wont be for the more advanced player if they are making a super easy mode in 2014. Id like to see a more in depth car setup screen.

Number44 said:
I guess also that 2015 wont be for the more advanced player if they are making a super easy mode in 2014. Id like to see a more in depth car setup screen.
I can't speak for others that use the easy mode only myself but I suspect that as long as the assists and easy mode work together well at the bottom end like the earlier games on Amateur did and continue to do so. I think we won't mind to much what CM do with the harder levels and settings.  But if they can do this at both ends then all  well and good as it'll get CM more customers. But they mustn't do what they did with 2013 and that's tweaking one and forgetting the other. As that would do just as much damage to the credibility of the game as not changing or upgrading anything at all.