Jump to content Jump to content

WHY THE GRAVEL TRAP STILL THERE IN MONZA????

AFTER a video I realized that there is still the gravel trap in monza and I hate it and why codemasters cant remove the gravel trap I waited for the new game to see no gravel trap but no its still there

I am so angry now literally this game only has new hud audio and new cars (also not perfectly not correct steering wheel etc.) but this made me so angry. Codemasters why you give us such a shit game at least do something well!!!!!!
Hatta said they didn't know about the changes made to the Monza circuit until it was too late. CM already had the game pretty much finished and then they found out about the change and it was too late to go back and implement the change into the game. Can't blame CM for that.
Hatta said they didn't know about the changes made to the Monza circuit until it was too late. CM already had the game pretty much finished and then they found out about the change and it was too late to go back and implement the change into the game. Can't blame CM for that.
which is what I said they didn't know about the change until it was too late.
Still they got the Singapore GP sponsored by Singaporean Airlines correctly. And the Singaporean GP was 2 weeks after the Italian GP.

Please for the love of God, don't trust what Codemasters says.
Gui1 said:
Still they got the Singapore GP sponsored by Singaporean Airlines correctly. And the Singaporean GP was 2 weeks after the Italian GP.

that may we ll hve been confirmed ages ago well before that unlilke the ravel trap at Monza we don't know only CM do
I expect it's not just the late change; if they had changed it they'd have then had to test to make sure you can't cheat the corner, that AI are okay with it, etc. So there's more to it than just tweaking a texture. At least some of the other tracks have been updated (new building at Monaco, new correct-ish sponsor adverts at Singapore, etc).
Gui1 said:

that may we ll hve been confirmed ages ago well before that unlilke the ravel trap at Monza we don't know only CM do
Monza's new run off area was confirmed on AUGUST 7th. They had 1 and a half month to update Parabolica. 
http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/170703.html

Don't trust'em. 
Gui1 said:
Gui1 said:

Monza's new run off area was confirmed on AUGUST 7th. They had 1 and a half month to update Parabolica. 

Don't trust'em. 

Still needs to be programeed in and tested though all this takes time. I've hada go at programming whilst I was at college many years ago and it's not easy to do things in a tight schedule I can assure you
Gui1 said:
Gui1 said:

Don't trust'em. 

Still needs to be programeed in and tested though all this takes time. I've hada go at programming whilst I was at college many years ago and it's not easy to do things in a tight schedule I can assure you
one and a half month is not enough? how many people are working in the game? 5?
Gui1 said:
Gui1 said:
Gui1 said:

Don't trust'em. 

one and a half month is not enough? how many people are working in the game? 5?

let's no t forget they're working on F1 2015 too