Jump to content Jump to content

I saw some F1 2014 gameplays-such a disappointment

I said earlier there I will wait for next-gen game and not buy F1 2014 but after this I started to fiddle with mind of buying 2014 to play with my friends which will buy F1 2014. But what a disappointment after seeing gameplays. First of all I wasn't expecting any miracles (this is what I expect from F1 2015 next-gen!). But this is just too much.
1) Same HUD, just cosmetic changes... Lazyness
2) Williams has 2013 wheel-OMG!
3) Where is tarmac escape zone at Parabolica corner in Monza?!
4) Same engineer messages
5) Same animations, same shots
6) 2005 style speed and gears display (What is this big gear number?!)

I know this game is just only because Codemasters must release it but these things are things which simply had to be in game or had to be changed... P.S. Work in progress-nothing will change anyway...

comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stop farmposting, dude. Don't force us to comment on on each flame thread, there are too many already - most based on facts that make no sense. If you don't like it, don't buy it and go to other forums and tell them they are so great. Flagged you for your idiotic behavior.
The game looks good, handling looks harder, and netcode has improved, graphics won't get any better because of the current graphics engine, they'd be a lot better if it wasn't catered for the console peseants and monza was changed too soon for it to be changed, it really doesn't matter.
I said earlier there I will wait for next-gen game and not buy F1 2014 but after this I started to fiddle with mind of buying 2014 to play with my friends which will buy F1 2014. But what a disappointment after seeing gameplays. First of all I wasn't expecting any miracles (this is what I expect from F1 2015 next-gen!). But this is just too much.
1) Same HUD, just cosmetic changes... Lazyness
2) Williams has 2013 wheel-OMG!
3) Where is tarmac escape zone at Parabolica corner in Monza?!
4) Same engineer messages
5) Same animations, same shots
6) 2005 style speed and gears display (What is this big gear number?!)

I know this game is just only because Codemasters must release it but these things are things which simply had to be in game or had to be changed... P.S. Work in progress-nothing will change anyway...

Do like me and don't buy it! I think the game looks great and looks like the handling is great too for what it is.