Sign in to follow this  

Can't play the game bacause of DRM...

So I have bought Dirt 3 on steam but I had terrible FPS and the wheel was stuttering. After a while of searching on the internet I found someone that said that it is caused by GFWL and that cracked version vorks fine.
So I tried it (I hope that this is not a problem since I own the game) and it works, on steam version I had 20-30FPS on any settings but on "pirated" I had 60+ on medium/high settings and the stuttering was gone as well.
You said that GFWL will be removed in june but it is more than 3 months now and still nothing.
And this is not the first time I (and a lot of other players) had problem with your games. Toca3 and CMR5 are not working on newer OS, GRID and DIRT showdown are not working for me either (blackscreen) Only games that are working fine for me are CMR2, F1-2012 and DIRT2, Thats 3 games out of  8!!!! Serioulsy you should start to listen to your customers and fix your games before releasing new ones because I see no point in buying game if there is only small chance that it will work...

Yeah i had this problem, in fact you may have even seen my post that regarded this problem on the steam forums or the old codemasters forums. I did email codemasters technical assistance but i never got a solution, we just have to wait for GFWL to be removed which may take years through codemasters lazy lazy work

Yeah I wrote to codemasters tech support and what they said to me didn't even make sence, and about that GFWL removal, I don't think it is ever going to happen, why would they do it? We alredy gave them money for the game so the don't need to fix it, also they are too busy making the same games over and over again and also making the cockipt view as 90s as possible...