Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flickering fuel level.

Can confirm this issue. PC, version 1.9, online matchmaking lobby in all races I did.
Besides that the game is nothing else than breathtaking! Runs smooth, looks great, drives perfect. Had even the impression, that ffb was improved by 1.9 on my G29. The new spectator HUD is spot on! Even joining a game midrace is fun now, cause you really got loads of information. 
Thank you cm. Great great game! 

Soupy1985 said:
PC, Latest Patch, Carrer. The HUD where you choose rich lean etc.
Thanks. Only got around to playing last night. PC, 1.9, MP & OLC. Yes, it's present and highly irritating. Flickers yellow, white and green.

How I wish the flickering of fuel level will stay as the red value is sometimes unreadable as it is now patched in 1.10 xbox.

How I wish the flickering of fuel level will stay as the red value is sometimes unreadable as it is now patched in 1.10 xbox.
Suffice to say if it's red you're in bother, save fuel.

I cant read it at all when its green. Its hard to read at 200mph, green on a tarmac background. No idea why theyve changed it to be worse from last years game.