Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 patch?

Hey guys? :)
I just saw that there is a patch on ps3.. its about 60 mb big and i was wondering if anyone has patchnotes or something like this? :) maybe @Hatta‌ ???

2014 ? Are you in Japan because it isn't supposed to be out anywhere else yet ?

bought a Ps3 from japan with a Japanese Acc on it so i used the japanese account to download the game und use it with the european account now :) 

I found a webside where they wrote that the engine sound has been improved, mayve the patch you were talking about @mmpaw37‌  ? :) but a friend told me that he got a second faster in sotsji after patch so maybe there is more than just the sound, he is on gamepad 

Here is the link http://www.senpaigamer.com/sony-playstation/new-patch-release-ps3-version-f1-2014-game-japan-10062014-0832

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pZa-RQWDrg
@schoof just copy and paste the URL of a youtube video directly into the comment (just as text  )

sounds better but what about the Williams have they added that sound when it upshifts(the transmission noise or turbo/hybrid stuff)

it seems that they not only changed the sounds with this patch, but also how the gear indicator icon works! before it would change its colour to red before the rev limiter reached its max (purple colour), now it works like in f1 2013: it changes its colour to red when the rev limiter led reaches its maximum to show the player when to shift!

@hatta will the game come with the patches already on the UK version for all platforms?
I would imagine so either that or the game will immediately download them

schoof said:
it seems that they not only changed the sounds with this patch, but also how the gear indicator icon works! before it would change its colour to red before the rev limiter reached its max (purple colour), now it works like in f1 2013: it changes its colour to red when the rev limiter led reaches its maximum to show the player when to shift!
I have seen it to in the video, it has changed to F1 2013, why????

Sounds great.  Now, if the patch makes it less easy to pass half the field in the first few corners, gives some manual control in the pit-lane and allows the safety-car to come out on the first and last laps, then I'll buy this year's game.

Sounds great.  Now, if the patch makes it less easy to pass half the field in the first few corners, gives some manual control in the pit-lane and allows the safety-car to come out on the first and last laps, then I'll buy this year's game.
Stop whining. It won't change anything. CM knows what we want, if they don't by now then they never will. This year's game isn't going to undergo any drastic changes, so why are you still complaining? Because you're upset that you're going to buy a game that isn't exactly what you want. 

@TRLKarthikeyan‌ To answer your question about the Williams- it does have that distinctive sound! http://youtube.com/watch?v=wZ7EA9mBIG0

Stop whining. It won't change anything. CM knows what we want, if they don't by now then they never will. This year's game isn't going to undergo any drastic changes, so why are you still complaining? Because you're upset that you're going to buy a game that isn't exactly what you want. 
I'm upset because it's been a classic season in real-life and I won't get to play CM's version of it.  CM's games have been excellent up 'til now, but to charge £30 for a game that hasn't even had a 40% overhaul is a bit of a liberty.  Manual control in the pit-lane (pit-limiter and braking for the box) existed in the 2010 version and has vanished since.  So no, I'm not sure they know what we want.

not liking how slient the cars are off throttle, its like the engines been cut off, as the video shows aboe around corners theres still a growl not nothing with a small whistling.

slightly improved but it just dosent sound right when decelerating droping down the gears and  off throttle. totally unrealistic and tame.

what is wrong with the audio team seriously.. there are amateurs out there that can do something better and closer to the real thing.