Sign in to follow this  

QOTW #6: How many flashbacks are you likely to use?

Time for another question, and this week I want to know how many flashbacks you are likely to use in the majority of your races. Some use none, some love a few, some love loads, so lets see what collectively you think.

I normally prefer to use 2 flashbacks, so in a longer race I can afford to make a couple of mistakes and rejoin without ruining my race.

I usually set mine to 4 as that's usually enough for me. I do make mistakes and I like to give myself some room to manoeuvre especially on tracks that I struggle like Monaco and Suzuka but I don't like being too reliant on them though. So I find establishing a limit is a good thing.

I use flashbacks for things I don't agree with, like stupid penalties or stupid driving by AI. If I make mistakes I usually leave them. I usually don't use any throughout a race, but there's no need to limit their availability to me.

Unlimited. I always push to the limit and as a result i have a lot of mistakes.

Unlimited if the handling is atrocious, but in general I use them for mistakes made by A.I. or stupid penalties, sometimes for the odd mistake.

When we set custom cups up we only ever put one flash back on, everyone is allowed one mistake, after that, if you crash then you have deal with losing places and acquiring damage.

It makes everyone more careful and respectful as they know they cant use the flashbacks all the time and if they want to win they have to be perfect with overtakes and in corners. :)

I will set unlimited flashbacks to unwind and avoid AI nonsense, dodgy penalties/pitstops etc. I race 100% in career and without the odd flashback I'd have smashed my console to pieces. Sometimes they are needed otherwise it's too frustrating if your race is ruined in the last stint due to a glitch.

When racing , I dont usually need any,   

When there are dirty players in the room, I use my flashbacks to repair my car after putting them through a wall.  

I would prefer zero flashbacks,  like Grid 1.  That will make people drive with care.  

If you flashback happy people didnt have any,  you would have no choice but to improve, and make less mistakes in the first place.  

Unlimited because I make lots of mistakes. Also, some people may choose 0 flashbacks if they want but others may want to use them so for me, the more options there are, more players will be happy