Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Safety Car - Falling Too Far Back Penalties

Coffer said:
Any estimate on when that will come out?
No not yet but I will make a sticky thread about it in General Discussion.

Edit: http://forums.codemasters.com/discussion/59264/patch-1-10-notes-and-release-information

F1Support said:
Moved to Technical Assistance.

The falling too far back issue is fixed in patch 1.10.
Can you tell us how it has been fixed? i.e have you just scrapped the penalty all together?

The falling too far back penalties were only supposed to be valid once a car had joined the Safety Car queue. There was a bug that make the queue system think cars were in the queue when they were not so they became subject to those penalties as they should have been catching up to join the SC queue.

Awesome, cheers for the response. Iknow you cant tell us (or are not sure) when the patch will be released..... but..... in your opinion , should i wait for the patch to restart a career :wink: :wink:     ....  i guess i should add that im on PS4 so i know i have to wait for sony approval too lol

F1Support said:
The falling too far back penalties were only supposed to be valid once a car had joined the Safety Car queue. There was a bug that make the queue system think cars were in the queue when they were not so they became subject to those penalties as they should have been catching up to join the SC queue.
While reading this feedback, it seems the issue is not fixed!

Look at this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPN2CHnwVM8

Taken yesterday evening:
PC
50% race
SC + Formation Lap on
Damage: complete
cornercut: strict

Any ideas how that could happen, @F1Support ?