Sign in to follow this  

grid autosport

let's see how these scammers are using a cheat in the game and they are still with impunity          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv4VtuWPngc

So you are naming and shaming the INF boys? Lol we race those boys regularly mate and they do not cheat, if you can't beat them they must be cheats eh? I have beat all of them at one stage or another, they don't cheat, you sir are just not very quick, you also use traction control which is going to slow you down because they don't use traction.

This another another case of the dunning-Kruger effect (google it), you really need to practise, those boys are quick, come and play RWB lads and you will have the same result, you will be at the back.

I must show the INF this thread they will love it.

Now a little tip, don't accuse people of cheating unless you have some hard evidence and practice a bit more.

Where is the cheat there ? I don't see any... Avoid colliding others and stop getting wide and in sand traps... That will help a lot ! ;p

ZalexQc said:
Where is the cheat there ? I don't see any... Avoid colliding others and stop getting wide and in sand traps... That will help a lot ! ;p
That's the whole point they are damn quick, you don't get to a club rank of 22 (INF) without being quick lol, our RWB are just above them at rank 20, we have raced the INF boys hundreds of times and we are all close together, that guy in my opinion just can't drive very well.

Sorry bro, I don't Cheat (Brz-) thank you for the compliment though <3, and you see that lap time ;) Awesome track.

Cheating is getting a 0.02 or 0.03 lap time.  

You PC guys know what im talking about,  usually the top 3 on any racenet challenge.  
Steam allow them to stay, even though its BLATANT cheating/hacking/CRAP.

I very quickly determine who've cheated and who didn't, so your excuse is useless

ishkhan said:

I very quickly determine who've cheated and who didn't, so your excuse is useless
You are very very wrong in this instance, I can get 30 guys on here to testify that the INF guys do not cheat, I tell you what I'll add you on Steam and you can race us and see how you get on then.

How you do that? How you determine who's cheating? Do you have a some kind of cheat detector, or maybe you use hacks yourself and they still beat you?

to determine who cheat or not one should look at the steam folder , when they are in the game using the trainer or cheat in the steam folder\appcache\httpcache  going to the cache folder

to determine who cheat or not one should look at the steam folder , when they are in the game using the trainer or cheat in the steam folder\appcache\httpcache  going to the cache folder

Hey flowa...careful...dont you  know the world revolves around this guy....no one can be faster than him! 8D

Seriously tho ishkhan.... charger is right in what he says.

Weve seen this kind of post time and time again from folk who cannot understand how they cant be on the pace with the fast guys.

the answer is always the same really....get in with a fast bunch and practice practice practice.

or be doooomed to slows-ville.....foreverrrrr..

looks to me like your trying to tech the masses how to add a trainer now..id stop that if i were you....its not a good look.

Sounds as though he knows too much about adding a trainer to the game to me.

Also @ishkan, you might want to read the rules regarding this forum, naming and shaming suspected cheats is against the forum rules, if you suspect someone is cheating you should report them to Codemasters or Steam and let them deal with them, good luck with that.

Goonertez said:
looks to me like your trying to tech the masses how to add a trainer now..id stop that if i were you....its not a good look.
let's play now if you are not afraid

ishkhan said:
Goonertez said:
let's play now if you are not afraid
Unfortunately I am working at the moment but I will gladly race you anytime I am free, I will enjoy it.

Haha, didn't know about that Dunning-Kruger-Effect. Thanks for pointing that out. :D 
ishkan, is it possible that you use braking/steering-assist?
Well, regardless of that, your fastest lap wasn't very fast. Just tried that car (never drove it before, as I don't like street) and did a 1:43.8 in the 2nd lap. Did a 1:47.8 in the first, while missing pretty much every braking-point. And then, why do you switch sides and go out of the slipstream every time? No wonder that everyone else pulls away from you, even if you were fast.

Traction control slows you down massively aswell, especially in a car that doesn't need it... and that car definately has no need for TC. So again, even if you were one of the best players in the game, you wouldn't stand a single chance with TC on in these cars against equal opponents, as this slows you down in every corner, no matter what.