Sign in to follow this  

cheaters

your mask is torn!...LMAO i love it!

oh...and we should really stop feeding him ya know....unless we get any more of those tasty one liners 8D

Loore said:
I think game studios should have someone checking youtube for glitches and hacks, and banning the hackers.  
I've issued hundreds of take-down notices on YouTube, unfortunately you take one down and there's always 10 that pops up. Eventually I have to manage my time between spending all day on there or doing other bits and pieces.

VAC is enabled on PC, it will be banning people and it'll only improve over time (it's not an instant fix).
I can make time to ban hackers,  Pass me the big red button :smiley: 

So if you get beat, then someone has to be cheating? Sounds very logical to me (sarcasm). 
@ishkhan‌ did you report these nefarious scoundrels to the proper authorities? If so what was said and what was done about these self-perceived atrocities?  

This is all very ironic, @RWBSUPERCHARGER‌ accused me of cheating a while back. But I fail to see how he cheated while playing against you or anybody else for that matter. Your evidence does not support your accusations. Case dismissed.

So if you get beat, then someone has to be cheating? Sounds very logical to me (sarcasm). 
@ishkhan‌ did you report these nefarious scoundrels to the proper authorities? If so what was said and what was done about these self-perceived atrocities?  

This is all very ironic, @RWBSUPERCHARGER‌ accused me of cheating a while back. But I fail to see how he cheated while playing against you or anybody else for that matter. Your evidence does not support your accusations. Case dismissed.
the case has not yet been revealed, and soon more will be a shame

ishkhan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F9Kl9JkSa4&feature=youtu.be
I watched upto the point where YOU wreck someone with your crap driving. 

You not even aware you wrecked someone.  

How can you drive SOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly, and call everyone else a cheat.  

THE WRATH OF KHAN

ishkhan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F9Kl9JkSa4&feature=youtu.be
I watched upto the point where YOU wreck someone with your crap driving. 

You not even aware you wrecked someone.  

How can you drive SOOOOOOOOOOOOO badly, and call everyone else a cheat.  

THE WRATH OF KHAN
another weakling

ishkhan said:

and you, too, in this hole to climb and why not?

Yeah....there was a JCB left over from a previous thread, I reckon we could use it to make this hole even bigger. 

l

ishkhan said:

and you, too, in this hole to climb and why not?

Yeah....there was a JCB left over from a previous thread, I reckon we could use it to make this hole even bigger. 
lol

Dude you know that was a misunderstanding due to a glitch, I thought we had kissed and made up on that one, I am not one to throw wild hackusations.

Dude you know that was a misunderstanding due to a glitch, I thought we had kissed and made up on that one, I am not one to throw wild hackusations.
you're still alive, you have not yet kicked out of сodemasters

FFS! This is beyond reasonable. You make serious accusations ishkhan, yet instead of providing evidence, you resort to silly comments and attempts at baiting.

LOL LOL,  a new one?  

When he said mask, I pictured a ripped mexican wrestler mask,  LOL

Now im thinking more pulp fiction.  LOL

LOL LOL,  a new one?  

When he said mask, I pictured a ripped mexican wrestler mask,  LOL

Now im thinking more pulp fiction.  LOL

want to climb in the ass charger?  it is now clear than in the case

ishkhan said:

STOP. carefully watch all videos

I cant watch them any more,  

Your driving is making me sick.  

You have videos of your sucking, and losing, but not one video containing any cheating!!

NOOB!