Sign in to follow this  

cheaters

ishkhan said:

STOP. carefully watch all videos

I cant watch them any more,  

Your driving is making me sick.  

You have videos of your sucking, and losing, but not one video containing any cheating!!

NOOB!
I say that you are shit

@Ishkhan - in all my videos, my driving is FAR superior to yours.  Even when im crashing dirty careless noobs like you, Im still in control of my car.   

Your just slow, and sore about it!

LOL LOL,  a new one?  

When he said mask, I pictured a ripped mexican wrestler mask,  LOL

Now im thinking more pulp fiction.  LOL

That was the intention lol.

@Ishkhan - in all my videos, my driving is FAR superior to yours.  Even when im crashing dirty careless noobs like you, Im still in control of my car.   

Your just slow, and sore about it!

it's not the speed,and you don't think that you're faster

Has he not run out of air yet? maybe he was deprived of oxygen at birth?

you're just a puppet in the hands of others,and I play fairly and don't open your butt in front of everyone like you

Вы знаете, как глупо Google Translate является? Ваши предложения не имеют никакого смысла вообще. И, если вы разместите видео, пожалуйста, объясните, как кого следует обманули, иначе вы просто дурят ​​из себя. Ну, вы уже сделали.

Photonik said:
Вы знаете, как глупо Google Translate является? Ваши предложения не имеют никакого смысла вообще. И, если вы разместите видео, пожалуйста, объясните, как кого следует обманули, иначе вы просто дурят ​​из себя. Ну, вы уже сделали.
ты очень сильно ошибаешся,я не знаю английский язык поэтому использую перевод,но должен сказать ты тоже один из тех которые поддерживаешь читерскую групу , ты думай своей головой ето правильно разве,я изночально сказал что определяю любого игрока что он использует,ты понимаешь о чем я говорю ты видишь им?

вы  раз занимались с етой игрой разбирали кто машенник и кто нет , у вас ест понятие по етому делу?

ishkhan said:
Photonik said:
ты очень сильно ошибаешся,я не знаю английский язык поэтому использую перевод,но должен сказать ты тоже один из тех которые поддерживаешь читерскую групу , ты думай своей головой ето правильно разве,я изночально сказал что определяю любого игрока что он использует,ты понимаешь о чем я говорю ты видишь им?
Can I have mine with extra cheese but no olives thanks, also a small kebab for the Mrs!

ishkhan, do not pay attention, he asshole
all boys and girls he was denied, because he here shows its heroism

(по ходу с английским у тебя очень туго...)

@RWBSUPERCHARGER I was taking your side you never cheated. Unless cheating is considered you being faster than Nikoli Volkoff. And yes I thought of a Luchador's mask too. 

All of this Wraith of Khan stuff is especially funny now that these guys busted out they're Klingon writing on us. 

Hey, that was just google translate...I don't know any letter of that stuff above... BUT I got more than half a sentence out of him! :D 

@RWBSUPERCHARGER I was taking your side you never cheated. Unless cheating is considered you being faster than Nikoli Volkoff. And yes I thought of a Luchador's mask too. 

All of this Wraith of Khan stuff is especially funny now that these guys busted out they're Klingon writing on us. 
I know you were mate, just this guy is throwing cheaters out to get attention and he is getting it, I looked at his you tube account and he has done it before, I vote we just ignore him.

I know you were mate, just this guy is throwing cheaters out to get attention and he is getting it, I looked at his you tube account and he has done it before, I vote we just ignore him.
I've never been a cheater like you

I just noticed I made 2 Pro Wrestling references in one paragraph! Whhoooo! 

This post will probably get flagged as "Off Topic" but, that is impossible because this thread is pointless! 

who accuses me he is the last man in the world,in the game I noticed a lot as a pure player and offered friendship and they were such pathetic cheaters and I didn't

Oh ishkhan. That Super Tourers race is actually pretty amusing, because I can easily punch in a high 1:58. Until you learn your braking points and drive without traction, you've got nothing on anyone.

/ignoringnow

Found a interesting post with a more interssting link in it at a german forum:

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f148/grid-autosport-1018221-18.html#post22730350

Time to do something Codies..!

Shut that damn Cheat Shop setthioz whatever site down..!