F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

cheaters

Something wrong with your car......you have a light in the bottom right, that keeps lighting up.  
You should retire, and get the pit crew to have a look.  

This is cheating - http://youtu.be/GDQBgcsHk6c  

Youtube search : Grid Autosport hacks cheats = lots of people who need the chop. 
What I find annoying is that this guy and others have many videos of similar crap, all admitting to hacking/cheats, clearly something is not right,  yet they are allowed to play.

I think game studios should have someone checking youtube for glitches and hacks, and banning the hackers.  

How can they do that when we know most of the team are already working on the next title?
Its funny tho, because yesterday i started writing a message to loore about an 'outside cut' exploit on one of the racenet tracks...spent about 20 minutes gettin the wording right, reviewing the track cut itself just to double check my info.

Then i thought, wth are you doing....they aint gonna re-work the game now and fix this...they didnt fix it from grid 2...what makes you think this message will have any effect.

so i deleted the message and went and did something less boring instead.

I think game studios should have someone checking youtube for glitches and hacks, and banning the hackers.  
I've issued hundreds of take-down notices on YouTube, unfortunately you take one down and there's always 10 that pops up. Eventually I have to manage my time between spending all day on there or doing other bits and pieces.

VAC is enabled on PC, it will be banning people and it'll only improve over time (it's not an instant fix).

ishkhan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGld7zJIOYE
Now you are just trolling and we do not feed the trolls here, also accusing someone of cheating that does not cheat is called 'Slander' in the UK and is a  defamation of character which is a libellous offence and can have serious consequences, I would be very careful who you accuse in future.

•                                                                

no you probably lost your brain watch the words I want fair play

ishkhan said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGld7zJIOYE
Now you are just trolling and we do not feed the trolls here, also accusing someone of cheating that does not cheat is called 'Slander' in the UK and is a  defamation of character which is a libellous offence and can have serious consequences, I would be very careful who you accuse in future.
no you probably lost your brain watch the words I want fair play

Hahaha, yeah, those AIs are terrible cheaters :D 
Lagging, jumping, swerving in front of you. I bet they use trainers.
Btw... you can go 7 seconds faster on that track with these cars. ^^

Goonertez said:
oooh....ooh...a defector in our midst!!!

Take him down @Loore!
oops, sry but I have also done Pcars and Assetto Corsa lately, and when getting really nasty I take my IRL Volvo for a spin. :)

@Loore....please ban him there...yes him...the turncoat-mcross type....he's attempting to lead me astray i tellsya.
Hes already got me in this oxy mask, which is really starting to steam up now

8P

back to topic plz, cheaters - cant really get this guy @ishkhan‌  and what he is up to? especially the one where he is riding against AI - lmao
@Goonertez - 1:32,094 on Macau yesterday in the Honda...... ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86iTRhqTmWE      SLOWPOKE ,   [RWB]CHARGER ,  [RWB]PLUGZ ,   [RWB]DEBUG II BIANCHI I 17 super cheaters