Jump to content Jump to content

Вы знаете, как глупо Google Translate является? Ваши предложения не имеют никакого смысла вообще. И, если вы разместите видео, пожалуйста, объясните, как кого следует обманули, иначе вы просто дурят ​​из себя. Ну, вы уже сделали.
Photonik said:
Вы знаете, как глупо Google Translate является? Ваши предложения не имеют никакого смысла вообще. И, если вы разместите видео, пожалуйста, объясните, как кого следует обманули, иначе вы просто дурят ​​из себя. Ну, вы уже сделали.
ты очень сильно ошибаешся,я не знаю английский язык поэтому использую перевод,но должен сказать ты тоже один из тех которые поддерживаешь читерскую групу , ты думай своей головой ето правильно разве,я изночально сказал что определяю любого игрока что он использует,ты понимаешь о чем я говорю ты видишь им?
ishkhan said:
Photonik said:
ты очень сильно ошибаешся,я не знаю английский язык поэтому использую перевод,но должен сказать ты тоже один из тех которые поддерживаешь читерскую групу , ты думай своей головой ето правильно разве,я изночально сказал что определяю любого игрока что он использует,ты понимаешь о чем я говорю ты видишь им?
Can I have mine with extra cheese but no olives thanks, also a small kebab for the Mrs!
@RWBSUPERCHARGER I was taking your side you never cheated. Unless cheating is considered you being faster than Nikoli Volkoff. And yes I thought of a Luchador's mask too. 

All of this Wraith of Khan stuff is especially funny now that these guys busted out they're Klingon writing on us. 
@RWBSUPERCHARGER I was taking your side you never cheated. Unless cheating is considered you being faster than Nikoli Volkoff. And yes I thought of a Luchador's mask too. 

All of this Wraith of Khan stuff is especially funny now that these guys busted out they're Klingon writing on us. 
I know you were mate, just this guy is throwing cheaters out to get attention and he is getting it, I looked at his you tube account and he has done it before, I vote we just ignore him.

I know you were mate, just this guy is throwing cheaters out to get attention and he is getting it, I looked at his you tube account and he has done it before, I vote we just ignore him.
I've never been a cheater like you
Found a interesting post with a more interssting link in it at a german forum:

http://www.hardwareluxx.de/community/f148/grid-autosport-1018221-18.html#post22730350

Time to do something Codies..!

Shut that damn Cheat Shop setthioz whatever site down..!