Sign in to follow this  

POLL: My prefered discipline in GRID AUTOSPORT is:

Touring. its where it all started and should never of changed..  (notice a trend here already @Loore?)

sgll said:
Touring. its where it all started and should never of changed..  (notice a trend here already @Loore?)
We love Touring just as much as you guys. Lucky for you there's plenty of Touring stuff in the game :)

I'm all for Touring Cars as the main Focus! BTCC WTCC DTM V8 Supercars etc...
 But do enjoy some Open Wheel Series but not nessasarily to F1 or Indycars. Although the ones in the Original ToCA's were a great bit of fun!!!

Hoping someday CM include some different Racing Series like Shortrack NASCAR Whelen Modifieds that you had in Showdown (Less the Headlights and tuner sounds lol) and ISMA Winged Supermodifieds. Both awesome Open Wheeled Series! :D

Loved the old touring car games. Enjoyed the BMW & Chevrolet in tier 2 in grid.
Although if enduro has LMP1 or LMP2 cars as well as Blancpain GT cars that'll be getting a lot of my attention as well.

Tough choice between Touring and Open Wheel.. But open wheel it is. I love the precision needed. And IndyCar (which by the looks of it is in) is enough to sell it for me.

I'm kind if split between touring, endurance and open wheel really as I'm primarily a track race type driver I chose touring as that's where I've had the most experience on the grid games. I'll be spending most of my career I would think in those 3 the most on Autosport

I'm gonna vote for Endurance. Who know's how it is but I've always liked the powerful GT cars mixed with the LMP cars (I really hope there are a couple of LMP cars!). Endurance is fab, long races, needs a lot of concentration, consistency matters.

Happy to see the proper motorsports are running on top :D

Touring
Endurance
Openwheel

I like all 3 but Codies and Touringcars is just something special :)

I voted for Tuner, but being forced to vote for only one mode doesn't really reflect my likes.  My preference over disciplines is tiny.  I really love club racing and Touring Cars as well, and Endurance.  And running the FJ1000 at Donington is just cool.   Not even sure where club racing fits here, but the TVR Tuscan Challenge is perhaps my favorite, at Donington again..

Frank
Single player.

I had to vote in order to see the results of the poll, so I went open wheel. No surprise to see Touring so popular. Can't blame you either, touring cars are great.

mine are touring cars and endurance , nowadays i think that are the most exciting motorsport disciplines , all of them will be good as well as i´ve read 

I don't think Derby can be called a Discipline.  More like The Universal Chaos of full entropy.

Frank

Touring hands down but open wheel would be 2nd. Couldn't care for all the others, I'd rather rally but obviously that wouldn't happen since there would be no point in DIRT.

Definitely touring. However don't mind some open wheel now and then.

Touring cars.

However, where does the Demo Derby fall into? I guess it goes under Street somehow?
It's not in one of the disciplines, it's in a separate 'Party Mode' section with checkpoint and eliminator.