Jump to content Jump to content

POLL: My prefered discipline in GRID AUTOSPORT is:

I'm all for Touring Cars as the main Focus! BTCC WTCC DTM V8 Supercars etc...
 But do enjoy some Open Wheel Series but not nessasarily to F1 or Indycars. Although the ones in the Original ToCA's were a great bit of fun!!!

Hoping someday CM include some different Racing Series like Shortrack NASCAR Whelen Modifieds that you had in Showdown (Less the Headlights and tuner sounds lol) and ISMA Winged Supermodifieds. Both awesome Open Wheeled Series! :D
I'm kind if split between touring, endurance and open wheel really as I'm primarily a track race type driver I chose touring as that's where I've had the most experience on the grid games. I'll be spending most of my career I would think in those 3 the most on Autosport
I'm gonna vote for Endurance. Who know's how it is but I've always liked the powerful GT cars mixed with the LMP cars (I really hope there are a couple of LMP cars!). Endurance is fab, long races, needs a lot of concentration, consistency matters.
I voted for Tuner, but being forced to vote for only one mode doesn't really reflect my likes.  My preference over disciplines is tiny.  I really love club racing and Touring Cars as well, and Endurance.  And running the FJ1000 at Donington is just cool.   Not even sure where club racing fits here, but the TVR Tuscan Challenge is perhaps my favorite, at Donington again..

Frank
Single player.