Jump to content Jump to content

POLL: My prefered discipline in GRID AUTOSPORT is:

MTonly said:
I usually play online in Hardcore playlist and like natural/city tracks (like Cote D'Azur, California, Hong Kong, Dubai, Barcelona, Paris — as opposed to sporting tracks like Brands Hatch, Algarve, Indianapolis which are affected by the unfortunately crazy corner-cutting algorithm in GRID2) with a certain limited number of laps to race (as opposed to the Endurance mode that forces user to spend certain time anyway — of course for exception of Liveroutes races that are only possible in the Endurance mode), and I don't like drift as a standalone discipline.

What poll-option does this belong to?

drift is part of the tuner discipline

MTonly said:
I usually play online in Hardcore playlist and like natural/city tracks (like Cote D'Azur, California, Hong Kong, Dubai, Barcelona, Paris — as opposed to sporting tracks like Brands Hatch, Algarve, Indianapolis which are affected by the unfortunately crazy corner-cutting algorithm in GRID2) with a certain limited number of laps to race (as opposed to the Endurance mode that forces user to spend certain time anyway — of course for exception of Liveroutes races that are only possible in the Endurance mode), and I don't like drift as a standalone discipline.

What poll-option does this belong to?
I think Street is what you want to vote for. Street tracks and street cars from my understanding. You don't really mention what cars you like to drive. But tuner and street are probably your tracks of choice from the info we have now.