Jump to content Jump to content

Question About the Patch

First patch has been released, of course. Fixed the engine sounds. Good.

What about the revs, though? Are they the same as pre-patch? I hope so, because if it is like 2013 where all you have to do is shift at the flashing lights, then it's boring. The fuel saving and choice to push a little faster at the cost of extra fuel was great and could prove to be a major factor in some online and even offline races. It sounded very fun, as well. I don't understand why CM would take that away (I am assuming they did in the patch because I read somewhere that they did).

What about the revs, though? Are they the same as pre-patch? I hope so, because if it is like 2013 where all you have to do is shift at the flashing lights, then it's boring. The fuel saving and choice to push a little faster at the cost of extra fuel was great and could prove to be a major factor in some online and even offline races. It sounded very fun, as well. I don't understand why CM would take that away (I am assuming they did in the patch because I read somewhere that they did).
Did you read that on this forum? Can you quote on that?

Did you read that on this forum? Can you quote on that?
CBA to look. Are there any patch notes? I haven't been able to find any.