Sign in to follow this  

Racenet repeats AGAIN!!!

Hi, first post for me so hope this is in the right place.
I'm loving Grid Autosport and 'enjoyed' blasting round on the racenet challenges and online.
The reason i say 'enjoyed' is that i'm getting pretty bored of the same cars and the same tracks each week (if somebody mentions 'super utes' again il SCREAM! lol)
This week we have Mini's, Formula B and Lola's all on the same tracks that were on in previous weeks.
Surely the tracks and cars can be mixed up a bit more and WHERES THE DRAG PACK????
Rant over, its still a great game on PC.

From what @Loore‌ says they had to back the drag pack up a couple weeks to polish and fine tune it. I did notice they added 3 trophies 2 It yesterday or the day before . It doesn't really surprise me the same tracks are being used even though this week it was supposed to be picked by the devs and not randomly selected.

I did pick this week's events, using it as a foundation for moving forwards. What tracks and cars do you want to see?

Drag is due next week :)

Thanks for the response guys. I'm really looking forward to the drag events now. Maybe some drag events in racenet,or just events/tracks/cars that we haven't had yet.....theres still loads to pick from.
Thanks again :)

Loore said:
I did pick this week's events, using it as a foundation for moving forwards. What tracks and cars do you want to see?

Drag is due next week :)

Anything, and I mean ANYTHING that isn't in the current playlist rotations. 

@Loore‌  Ovals there are 2 in the game. Use them more for any type of car you please. Just dont make it T/A's or races. Go with TT's instead. Don't use the Indycars, use something else that a lot of people have like Utes. Sorry @paraway‌ I could not help myself. 

TUSMBOX said:
I'd shoot myself before running a stock UTE around an oval (no, I don't own an UTE).
It was only an example. I should have made that perfectly clear so nobody dies from my suggestion.

REALLY!!! No less than 5 tracks of racenet on 'circuit of the Americas'. Repeat after repeat.

BORING!!!

No drift, No drag. Have you guys got no imagination.

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!

paraway said:
REALLY!!! No less than 5 tracks of racenet on 'circuit of the Americas'. Repeat after repeat.

BORING!!!

No drift, No drag. Have you guys got no imagination.

DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT!!!
It's the US GP at COTA this weekend so I went with a 'themed' week, it's something I'm keen to explore as it's something we've not done yet.

We can't do DLC as part of the RaceNet Challenge unfortunately.

I supossed it, that the F1 GP was the reason when i saw a moment ago the places for the RN this week: all in Austin Americas circuit.
And there´s no Street track in Austin...in that case it sholud be perfect!! XD

I like the experiment, is not one of my favourite tracks, lacks of visibility is a good handicap, and a theme over only a track with very differentes cars and ways...as an experiment i like the idea.
A year ago or so it happens randomly something similar, not all the challenges but 6 of 9 i think in Grid 2 and Yas Marina.

@Loore  if this likes players, and following the F1 calendar, it could be possible to do when Abu Dabi (Yas Marina circuit) end the season, same situation BUT double points, money, etc...just like the GP will be this year; a very interesting race if Nico and Lewis arrives there almost tied, and it semms that it will be more or less equal. Come on!! do the same in Yas Marina, i love the track XD, and double everything.

Salute.

Fair enough, I get the theme idea but last week we had repeats of previous tracks and cars again and it seems like every week there are repeats.
Surely there are cars and tracks which are not DLC which haven't been used.
I love the game still but would like a little bit more variety if possible please.
Just wondering also (i know it off subject a little), will there be anymore competitions. Really good for club rivalry.
Thanks 

paraway said:
Just wondering also (i know it off subject a little), will there be anymore competitions. Really good for club rivalry.
There's nothing planned just yet but obviously, if this changes you'll be among the first to know.

i like em this week.
I like em more this week.  Just put the xbox on hoping to find the anti-freeze patch... no patch but a fab silver lining on racenet challenge... Cat C Touring car round Brands Hatch.  My favourite car on one of my favourite tracks :) :)

If it may be possible, would be good to see autosport gp, time attack in the indy-car on racenet. A fast sweeping circuit made for fast cars. That would be awesome.