Sign in to follow this  

Voice in multiplayer.

Question

Hi,

I can't hear the voice of others players while I am in a multiplayer session. I can see the icon of the sound on the right top of the screen, but hear the voice with a very down volume.

Can someone help me?

22 answers to this question

Hey @CmRachel!

Having the same issue on PC since release of the game.
You´re having any workaround for it?

I can't fix it yet.. I don't know what is the problem. I prove to down a bit the other volume like my car, and other cars, but I have to put it so down, and can't hear my car.. so, I prefer to listen my car of course ja

CmRachel said:
Does this issue occur as soon as an online session starts or when you join the lobby?
As soon as I join a lobby. I see the speaker, and even my speaker working. But can´t hear anything.

yes, the same problem here. I can not listen well to my friends online. The sound is too low. Do they correct?

wtsds said:
yes, the same problem here. I can not listen well to my friends online. The sound is too low. Do they correct?
This is exactly my problem. The other voice is to low, but I can hear a noise

je suis pas le seule, je commençais a devenir fou.
Pareillement j'attends aucune voix des joueurs dans les lobbys

You have to open the Windows sound mixer at the bottom right of your screen. Right click on the sound symbol. Open sounds and click the Communications tab. Select Do Nothing in the choices you have When you read Windows detects communications activity. Then click Ok and it' will be fixed.

Bobino12 said:
You have to open the Windows sound mixer at the bottom right of your screen. Right click on the sound symbol. Open sounds and click the Communications tab. Select Do Nothing in the choices you have When you read Windows detects communications activity. Then click Ok and it' will be fixed.
Did that day after release..still not hearing other players in MP.

The tip is synonymous not a conclusion. It is time that it gets fixed. Everyone in our league has the problem

Hi all, multiplayer voice communication is something we test on a regular basis with a variety of hardware (soundcards and headsets). I'm not sure what to suggest to fix this without knowing more about your specific setups. Are your drivers all up to date? Are you sure voice comms is working? i.e. have you done a test to set up your microhone and heard your own voice back through your speakers / headphones?

Bonjour, de mon coté j'ai un casque RIG500, quand je parle les autres joueurs m'attendent, mais moi j'attends aucun des joueurs.
j'ai essayer de réinstaller Steam et F1 2017 avec toujours le même résultat.

Carte mère MSI Z87-G43
Intel Core i5-4570 3,20 GHz
Mémoire Capacité totale : 16 Go
Carte graphique nvidia GeForce GTX 760

F1Support said:
Hi all, multiplayer voice communication is something we test on a regular basis with a variety of hardware (soundcards and headsets). I'm not sure what to suggest to fix this without knowing more about your specific setups. Are your drivers all up to date? Are you sure voice comms is working? i.e. have you done a test to set up your microhone and heard your own voice back through your speakers / headphones?

Hi @F1Support,

playing F1 on Win 10, i7 2600K, 16Gb Ram, GTX 970 and G35 Headset by Logitech.
Newest driver installed.

Using Headset ingame. No problem communicating with Jeff via Headset and able hearing his replys.
All Sounds work fine, exept voice chat online. Not hearing anything what so ever.

Using Teamspeak while Leagueracing....

Helpful anyway?

avec teamspeak les voix fonctionne très bien, dans le jeux directement j'ai aucune voix des joueurs et pour tant je les vois parlés avec leurs pseudo qui s'affiche

F1Support said:
So you don't hear voice through Team Speak while playing the game?
Hi, @F1Support

No, sorry being unclear. Two seperate facts.

Timespeak works fine and I´m hearing the (TS)people ingame.

I´m not hearing anyone using a mic in an online-lobby in F1 multiplayer.
In onlinelobby I can see the speakericon working - even my own- and other players not having this issue confirmed they can hear me.
But I can´t hear them.

Hope that was more helpul?

Bonjour, toujours pas de solution? je suis pas le seule dans ce cas, un ami a le meme problème aucune voix joueurs