Sign in to follow this  

October 7th 2014 Xbox 360 patch.

I have noticed that the cost to maintain cars is a lot more affordable.
 But, I have been "locked up" twice now at the race load screen. I have noticed problems like this before with other games after I downloaded an update. So hopefully it is just a wrinkle that will get ironed out. 

I did get 500,000 credits added to my in-game account. Other folks said theybgot them as well, so thank you Codies for that.

I have raced about 8 to 10 "Online Playlist" races and this all I have noticed so far anybody else see anything else?

The track and car combos all seem the same to me. And everyone is locking up.

@Loore - This needs to be looked into immediately.

Yes many thanks for the 500K :)

Unfortunately as @FOSTBITTEN‌ has said a lot of people were experiencing freezing issues and disconnects on xbox last night.  It only happened to me once but it happened to a couple of my friends 3 or 4 times and I  noticed other people were getting listed as disconnected in the race results screen.

@Loore posted patch notes at the top of this page. 

I did not find this on my own. I overheard somebody else talking about this. Anyway, if you look at your "driving aids screen. You can see an option to use a clutch for drag racing only. So that is what the drag race portion of the update. 

I remember when an update/patch came out for BF3 it caused a freezing issue and then I heard that you should delete the prior update and clear your cache. I tried that and low & behold no problems with freezing. So maybe this will work on GAS too? I will try this in about an hour or so.

@fostbitten.... Please let us know if the cache clearing works :-)

Also, i noticed that loore has mentioned updates to the playlists in the patch notes thread but the touring car playlists appear to be the same... @loore, do you have any further info about this?

Also, i noticed that loore has mentioned updates to the playlists in the patch notes thread but the touring car playlists appear to be the same... @loore, do you have any further info about this?

I noticed that in some playlists the direction at Spa has been changed to correct way around the track. I think it was the Everything Playlist that I noticed this.

Did they add the two extra cars in touring DLC? 
There was the Ford, Volvo, Audi, & Alfa Romeo included from the start of the Touring Legends DLC. Is there more now? 

I've had a couple freezes too, the game has frozen on me every time I try to access this week's Racenet drift event. :/

On the upside, the 500k came at a perfect time for me. Now I can get myself an Indycar. Thanks CM!

Did the PS3 players get the patch yet? If they did not get it yet. This makes me wonder if PS caught a problem that is related to the freezing or the new track rotation portion is not working properly. And thus Sony did not allow the release.

Did the PS3 players get the patch yet? If they did not get it yet. This makes me wonder if PS caught a problem that is related to the freezing or the new track rotation portion is not working properly. And thus Sony did not allow the release.
No, we didn't get it.