Sign in to follow this  

GAS Freezing

Is it balls.
It would be working by now if it was ever going to. It's like the British Leyland of racing games. Doesn't matter if you stick fancy stripes and a walnut dash on it, it's still a poorly conceived bag of nails.

Time to realise folks that we've been sold a donkey and not a racehorse.
A donkey will never win at Epsom no matter how much you tell people you're thrashing it.

Im confused to why people mark my comments as off topic, this thread is about the game not working and im asking if its working again?
 im currently refusing to play until it does, so i need to ask these questions, and im going to continue asking everyday day until it works. :)

Im asking if its working or not? How is asking a legitimate question considered whining? 

Please explain your flawed logic back to me.

It's not working. Anyone who says it is is lying, easily pleased, or used to rebooting their xbox every 10 minutes.
Put simply; it's broken, which in my book means it's not working.

Hows does posting a pic of single play career path prove game is working when problem lies online?????
And what prevents play offline ? Have bots, no noobs :)

The game is working so well,  Last night I did this:   

http://youtu.be/0Nwp1PQMGT8

@FanticUA - If you could visit my YT channel please, there is a new Mad Dad video with some rage, that I need you to dislike for me.  

Thanks

I haven't really had an issue with the Freezing. Yes, its frozen a couple of times, but I don't know if any one thing is the cause of that. I bought a little $5.00 fan to blow on my Xbox and since then it hasn't been too bad. It does seem to be something to do with the Graphics/Liveries. 

No offence my friend but that has got to be the funniest thing I've seen for days.
Dodgy coding fixed with a fan. Priceless!!
Will this be the official patch?!

Strange how CM can give info out on next patch for PC Yet still no info on xbox360 fix for freezing/lockups.Sick of hearing its being worked on its going through QA then submitted to MS.If  fix is not here this week my games gone

Beat ya to it. Listed mine this morning on Fleabay.
Need to make space on the shelf for stuff that doesn't suck.

I haven't really had an issue with the Freezing. Yes, its frozen a couple of times, but I don't know if any one thing is the cause of that. I bought a little $5.00 fan to blow on my Xbox and since then it hasn't been too bad. It does seem to be something to do with the Graphics/Liveries. 
I don't use any custom liveries and I've only had a few freezes playing pretty much every day since the dodgy patch, so maybe it is a custom livery thing. More common is getting a lost connection from session error, but again this is quite rare for me.

SASBlink said:
The UK game developer and publisher has been putting out some of our favourite titles for years like the F1 racing series, plus the DiRT and the Grid games. Their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has put them among the best in the industry.

And thats where I stopped reading this online comic.  

Where did you find that @SASBlink?  LOL
Whoever wrote that, clearly didn't visit the company's forum during his/her research.

You should have read the entire article.... there is a comment section at the end. One guy hit the nail on the head! 
Ahh ok....ill just scroll past the comic strip to the comments.   :smile: