F1 2020 | KNOWN KEY ISSUES | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

GAS Freezing

Nooooo the patch has been released! Or some sort of update.... which makes the game even more unplayable... to the point where it is literally.... unplayable.

@loore the patch is here,   

Thankyou, 

But the price of the DLC is still the same.  

When are CM giving it away free as compensation for months of BS??? 
Lots of people will need all the DLC, pretty damn soon,  or money wont get spent of your next fiasco. 

CM MANUP!  say your sorry, and show that you mean it. 

Ignore this all you like,  I can ignore the next CM game.  

Why would Codies apoligize this issue only effected Xbox Players???... And it was due to our extremely antiquated systems :s . Not like they're going to release a game for the XBone.......... ;)
.This patch was released just to shut us up...  :o

Sorry guys, been on my death bed the last few days so missed the patch arrival.

From what I've read and been told it looks like all systems go in terms of a lack of freezing?

Loore said:
Sorry guys, been on my death bed the last few days so missed the patch arrival.

From what I've read and been told it looks like all systems go in terms of a lack of freezing?
Aw... hope you're feeling better !

Yes... the patch has worked :)  The only problem was it arrived at around the same time as the alleged DDOS attack on microsoft so I think some ppl may have had problems downloading it at first.  But it's all good now... hopefully ppl will come back to the game now and we can get on with the racing.

Many thanks to you and the guys who worked on the patch !!!

Loore said:
...in terms of a lack of freezing?
...but everything else...
as advice, look toward Titanfall, TU3 (first) - 63mb, last TU13 475mb, and with each new update the game was getting better and better
GAS very good game,
but looks like you do not have the slightest desire to develop and improve the project
holes are covered, all thanks, all free

I have not played one month, and running the game yesterday understand that nothing has changed, except solution one problem

The game is fixed. There's no need for any other improvement. Or nothing worth bringing up anyways. Have to say I'm 100% happy with it now :)

...There's no need for any other improvement...
:\  :) ... no limit to perfection ...
start F1 2010-2011... no question, perfection... or DiRT2
brake balance, handling (! on Fanatec), phisics, all good

SASBlink ? You OK ? Girls denied ? Lipstick change

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN!!! Can i just play this game???? 6 months of issues with GAS and the game finally fixed. Now XBOX live is crashed in the U.S.A.  Starting to think there are some hackers getting ready to launch a new gaming system! Joking of course but dont forget I was the first to say it.  :wink: 

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN!!! Can i just play this game???? 6 months of issues with GAS and the game finally fixed. Now XBOX live is crashed in the U.S.A.  Starting to think there are some hackers getting ready to launch a new gaming system! Joking of course but dont forget I was the first to say it.  :wink: 
There are, and xbl is having a few  issues atm due to DDoS attacks atm thanks to these jokers  Lizard Squad #LizardPatrol 

http//www.neowin.net/news/xbox-live-experiences-second-outage-this-month-039lizard-squad039-decrees-it-offline

http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live-status

There WAS a PC fix but it failed to work properly as I still get the resets/freezes and BSOD.
Hence I went back to Warframe.......

There WAS a PC fix but it failed to work properly as I still get the resets/freezes and BSOD.
Hence I went back to Warframe.......

oh right I've not had any freezing issues on my system so wasn't really aware there was one.

I have played about 6 hrs on the 360 over two sessions since the patch w/o any freezing, but I just got an email from a friend that he had a session freeze today on the 360.

UPDATE.... (12/8/2014)
 In fairness to Codemasters.......after talking to my friend more, he has disclosed some more info. He believes the screen freeze was possibly XBL related. If so, that is good news.