Sign in to follow this  

GAS Freezing

I dont know what freezing your talking about....No freezing on the PC,   

Plenty of people playing in DRAG lobbies in custom cups.

Maybe tomorrow, they can play DRAG racing in 3D.  

Bought Drag Pack... Hypercar Championship... Hockenheim drag strip... final... win race... black screen... box (game) freeze...nothing to add... curtain.
no, one will add, level of complexity is clearly overvalued

Codies/ @Loore here is your awesome patchwork in progress. 

Pay attention to the loading icon in the bottom right corner.  When it stops, the xbox has frozen. 

http://youtu.be/ec8bvfUfuEA
Flukes. I've seen some CRL people and there the same exact way. In that video with you fluk and CRL guy. It looked like he didn't hit his brakes in time. So that's why he didn't say anything. But he should've send something at least. And plus I've seen you or your team mate do the same exact thing also. Just hit some1 on a turn on a straight. So honestly listen to what you preach also. 

@Loore‌

Grid autosport is a good game and good gameplay.
But to mutch bugs and freeze
Why are cars ghost in online mode ?
There are no more people on the live

Grid 1 was more arcade but collisions were more realistic
The penalty system is a big shit and inconsistent
Project Cars come and this is the end near for Grid

Ok, raced in an online lobby tonight for two hours with no crashes or freezes. That's good.
However, when I attempted to race the British Touring Legends career season the game froze on the Donington Park loading screen. Seems the freezes are not unique to online play after all. Not good.

Codies/ @Loore here is your awesome patchwork in progress. 

Pay attention to the loading icon in the bottom right corner.  When it stops, the xbox has frozen. 

http://youtu.be/ec8bvfUfuEA
Flukes. I've seen some CRL people and there the same exact way. In that video with you fluk and CRL guy. It looked like he didn't hit his brakes in time. So that's why he didn't say anything. But he should've send something at least. And plus I've seen you or your team mate do the same exact thing also. Just hit some1 on a turn on a straight. So honestly listen to what you preach also. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both this thread and the replay are about Grid Autosport freezing issues.  The Broomy replay is not relevant  and I have no wish to discuss it with you or to explain any of my "perceived" actions on track - especially in this thread.

kimdurose said:
Ok, raced in an online lobby tonight for two hours with no crashes or freezes. That's good.
However, when I attempted to race the British Touring Legends career season the game froze on the Donington Park loading screen. Seems the freezes are not unique to online play after all. Not good.
I'm still freezing approximately every hour - usually happens when I get over 100 points in the lobby.

Just a heads up but we're still investigating the issue and working towards a fix. As soon as anything develops we'll let you know.

And plus I've seen you or your team mate do the same exact thing also. Just hit some1 on a turn on a straight. So honestly listen to what you preach also. 
Whats your gamertag?

You have never seen me take someone out like that, and then drive away like it doesnt matter.  That was a blatant take out.  No clean racer would be happy with that move.  The guy leaves the racing line, and crashes fluke because he thinks he can make the right turn from the right.  

This noob is no longer in CRL, he has downgraded himself and is now with CBA......LOL
I think he was kicked from CRL, because his nonsense caused a small war. 

If you have seen me do that,its an accident, you  will find me waiting for that person to get going again.  That person will find an apology after the race.  

Unless I meant to do it,  then its revenge/payback.

I dont preach!  I teach.  Race me clean, and there wont be any teaching.  

I saw MadDad v1 the other day, and he smashed me deliberately in July.  He gave me and my GF loads of verbal abuse, so I told him, im going to nail him every time I see him. 

September now, saw him in a lobby, I was starting in 1st place, white marker.  I wait for him and bin him.  Why???? 

Because of the crap he said, I informed him, I will take him out everytime I see him.  I meant it.  I kept my word.  

I would have continued all night long, only the stupid game crashed.

If you have seen me...
...Race me clean
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPFJaXPcn2L04IZi9-T3xjQ/videos
...and everything is clear without words

@Loore,  Ive just had the game freeze my xbox on me whilst loading up Time Trial.  Indy in the Sierra.  

@FanticUA - everything is clear without words. ***YOUR OFF TOPIC ***
Watch the clean racing videos.  If you cant do that, see the other videos.  Clear enough??                                                             "petaQ"

@Loore,  Ive just had the game freeze my xbox on me whilst loading up Time Trial.  Indy in the Sierra.  

:disappointed: :angry: :unamused: 

Further update, the team has fixed a couple of minor memory leaks and have identified some major ones, fixes for which are currently being worked on. We're hoping these fixes will put a stop to the freezing you're experiencing. 

Loore said:
Further update, the team has fixed a couple of minor memory leaks and have identified some major ones, fixes for which are currently being worked on. We're hoping these fixes will put a stop to the freezing you're experiencing. 
After more than five months after the release, it's still shocking to see a half-finished game.
In online mode, the cars are the most ghost and false overtaking
In a collision, cars like are chewing gum.
This was the big downside of Grid 2 and here is no better

A tip for Grid 4
Keep the fun of Grid 1 with the gameplay and tracks of Grid autosport.
Keep the
collisions and fatal accidents from Grid 1
Remove the system of money that is unrealistic and DELETE PENALTIES !!!

Look at what gamers still play onilne even after so many years --> Grid 1
Grid 2 and Grid autosport is empty on the online !!!

You think because of what?

Homed said:
Remove the system of money that is unrealistic and DELETE PENALTIES !!!
why delete penalties? so people can take shortcuts? no thanks.
But Penalties is not logical
Tahe the curbs of a chicane is not a penalties !
For Grid autosport yes
Have you ever seen a penalty in a race if you take the curbs
Answeer is NO

If two wheels run off the kerb on to the grass/gravel then yes. Unless your name is Gordon Shedden. In which case it's perfectly acceptable to run a chicane with all four wheels off the track limits and not receive a penalty.

Homed said:
But Penalties is not logical
Tahe the curbs of a chicane is not a penalties !
For Grid autosport yes
Have you ever seen a penalty in a race if you take the curbs
Answeer is NO

even WRC gives penalties if you take shortcuts so this is not something exclusive to Circuit Racing.

the throttle limitation penalty is the best thing you can do when races only last 4~5 laps and you don't have pits. if this was F1, NASCAR or any other category I know, you would get a Stop-n-Go for cutting corners

Penalties have ALWAYS been part of of the Grid series, why remove them so people can cheat blatantly?

I've never gotten a penalty unless all 4 wheels are beyond the white lines, try learning to position the car better......

I've never gotten a penalty unless all 4 wheels are beyond the white lines, try learning to position the car better......
Try Algarve, just drive onto the kerbs on your corner exit, and see if you get a penalty.  
Some points, you can get a penalty for touching the kerb, not having all 4 wheels off the track.  

Sepang, has a hairpin, and a sharp left turn, on the sharp left turn there is a pole, and if you stay to the right of the pole,maybe clip the pole you only have 2 wheels on the kerb, and it corner cuts you, everytime. 

There are many others, 

Telling someone to position themselves better isnt actually the answer in 100%of penalties.

CM should follow the system used by Forza, and just mark the lap a dirty if all 4 wheels leave the track. Not cut your speed down, for 10 secs, for a 0.1s infringement of track edges.   

If someone does an @fanticUA cheater style, and cut every piece of track, they should have the lap marked as dirty, and their speed reduced.  I believe in Forza, if you go so deep into the grass, then you end up on sticky grass.  So a massive cut of half the track isnt possible at any speed that would do you any favours in any situation. 

5:30  I get a penalty for avoiding a collision.  I even let off the throttle.  Race ruined. 
http://youtu.be/qnfLULvPUVg    

Penalties have ALWAYS been part of of the Grid series...
in ToCA Race Driver 3 cut corner give warning, if ignoring 2 or 3 times, disqualified, that was logic
but only cut corner, not that in GAS