Sign in to follow this  

GAS Freezing

dirt3joe said:

also now Pcars is delayed, its 4 months more that i wont be on PS4 so now is the time to put all efforts into GAS so we can enjoy the best racing game on PS3/XBOX360 for 4-5 more months. they can keep gay club and the poo. not intetested in those games one bit.
LMFAO !!!!!!!!  AWESOME!!!! 

+10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
How old did you say you were again ?
LOL and we are back to this stuff again..................
Well maybe if enough people ask the question you might get round to considering whether or not they actually have a valid point.

I stopped "LMFAO" at the word "poo" when I was about 12 IIRC.

dirt3joe said:
Well maybe if enough people ask the question you might get round to considering whether or not they actually have a valid point.
They dont, you dont, so......NO 

I stopped "LMFAO" at the word "poo" when I was about 12 IIRC.
Good for you.  
Im very happy for you.

Laughter for me, isnt controllable. Its just a natural reaction to something that I find funny. 
Thats why its,  MY sense of humour.  You have your own. 

I reckon, @crazehayes1984 has a slightly stronger worded version of what he thinks of those games, but that may not fall in line with the forum guidelines. 
So he gave them childish names, for childish games. 
I thought it was quite clever,  and funny. 
He may not have intended me to get that from what he wrote, but I did, and I thought it was funny. 

Dont judge me, by your own shallow standards,  thanks for TROLLING.

We've currently got a patch going through QA that aims to fix this, and providing all goes well we'll be looking to submit it to Microsoft as soon as possible!

Loore said:
We've currently got a patch going through QA that aims to fix this, and providing all goes well we'll be looking to submit it to Microsoft as soon as possible!
thankyou
Excellent.  lets hope it gets here soon. 

Will this patch contain any other changes/fixes?

Loore said:
thankyou
Excellent.  lets hope it gets here soon. 

Will this patch contain any other changes/fixes?
Right now we're focusing fully on the freezing issue. The more we add into the patch the longer QA takes etc, bit of a balancing act :)

I was over the moon when I heard grid was comming back with autosport as grid 1 was epic some off the best racing ever things have moved on but common sense tell you codemasters that a rushed job is allways abad job no rearveiw mirror but more inexcusable no reply from codemasters employees sent 15 text messages via forums i got no reply i'm never buying another grid game ever again

I was over the moon when I heard grid was comming back with autosport as grid 1 was epic some off the best racing ever things have moved on but common sense tell you codemasters that a rushed job is allways abad job no rearveiw mirror but more inexcusable no reply from codemasters employees sent 15 text messages via forums i got no reply i'm never buying another grid game ever again
Who are you messaging? What is the problem?

The game plays beautifully no freezing at all NEVER HAD A PROBLEM AT ALL just want to know if rear veiw mirror patch for ps3 is comming im playing f1 2014. Untill all problems are resolved

Operator1 said:

In the nearly 4 months since Grid AutoSport was released, the game has only been reliably playable for console customers for less than half that time (almost 7 weeks).

The game was released in late June 2014 with numerous significant issues, the most serious of which was the widespread game-breaking corrupt save data (a common problem in other prior CodeMasters games).

Consoles were not patched to fix Grid AutoSport's corrupt save data defect until 2 months after release, in late August.

Then in early October, an update/patch (?) caused the game to freeze repeatedly, and remains unresolved.

These are not minor issues that can be easily worked around. These are major defects that render the product unusable. The response time from CodeMasters in resolving problems for console customers has been substandard.

This is unacceptable. There should be a full worldwide recall issued for Grid AutoSport, along with full refunds for every customer. CodeMasters deserves to be made a public spectacle for this situation to serve as an example for the rest of the industry.

@Loore - This is an awful way to do business, and whatever short-term benefit CodeMasters sought by prematurely selling Grid AutoSport in such a defective state will be for naught since it has permanently & irreparably soiled the company's long-term reputation.

When customers buy games, they're not buying the mere hope that their purchase may eventually be fully & reliably functional at some unknown distant point in the future - they're buying something that should be fully & reliably usable at the time of purchase (and that should remain so for as long as the platform is viable).

Like I said in another post if you buy a toaster and it doesn't or only partially works you are entitled by law to a full refund or a fully working replacement if available, in the software industry you pays your money, takes your chances, if it doesn't fully work they try and sell you an upgrade, there is no law for refunds.

Loore said:
Good news.... I'll stop complaining about it for a few days.  Hopefully it will be with us soon :smile: 

LGS469 said:
When will the patch arrive @Loore‌ ?
We're still working on the patch, attempting to fix it 100%. Don't have an exact date right now sadly.

Loore said:
We're still working on the patch, attempting to fix it 100%. Don't have an exact date right now sadly.
:) ... have time to complete offline races with Ravenwest... (i completed TC, Endurance, Open Wheels & Tuner...)

Is it worse today for everyone or just me? 

Frozen 3 times, before Ive even done a race.   Then I get to do 2 races, and it freezes again.  

I come back and decide to sell all my touring cars, so I can buy street cars, and the game freezes on me while buying cars. 

This is a programming issue, not a memory issue.  

CM, if you were an sick animal, I think id have had you put down by now. 

GET THE PATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!  

YOU HAVE AT LEAST 30 PEOPLE FOR QA, GET THEM ON THE PATCH.   

I STILL DONT SEE A PATCH

WHERE IS THE PATCH

WHY IS MY GAME STILL FREEZING?

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO LEARN HOW TO CODE?

DONT LIKE THE CAPS?  I DONT LIKE THE FREEZING

FIX IT 

I got the impression from a post from @Loore earlier in the week that the patch was done and on it's way?
Did anyone else think this?
@RTAnoskills, I seem to remember you thanking him also.

Or did I dream all of this?

Loore said:

Yes, I did thank him, for the information. 

But still we have no patch.  

The patch is with the QA team.......Great news!!! is that the same awesome QA team who Qa'd Autosport? 

Wont be long now then........

@Loore - I seem to remember typing FIX IT a few more times than I can now see.   Did it really need an edit,  LOL 

It was hardly, 10 pages worth.  

Less editing of my posts please, and more editing the patch. 

4 months old now this game.

Why dont you provide all the DLC, for free to the consoles?  

He edited your post, ha! Now that's a first, I've not seen that happen before. 

@Loore, you need to put in something funny next time, Your a funny guy, would of thought you would of taken that chance to put in something witty. :P

I remember the happy days when the only problem we had was waiting a few races to see who the dirty crashers were.... ahhh memories. I still dont know why this patch wasnt dumped and the last patch reinstated after the freezing issue was discovered???? I would think the last patch would be on file somewhere.

25 times frozen tonight.  Thats no exaggeration.  

Frozen on me, buying cars, TT, playlist, custom.  

Absolute CRAP CM!  

HURRY UP!

WHERE IS MY FREE DLC COMPENSATION PACKAGE? 

It will pointless doing the patch soon.... there'll be no one playing the game this time next week.  Everyone's sick of it.... Including me.