Sign in to follow this  

GAS Freezing

I honestly would like to know why you're even trying to play the game if it's freezing so often. Stop putting yourself through so much misery. 

TUSMBOX said:
I honestly would like to know why you're even trying to play the game if it's freezing so often. Stop putting yourself through so much misery. 

I sir enjoy racing and want to race so that's what I try to do :D

TUSMBOX said:
Ppl have paid for the game and want to play it...  It's not a case of us putting ourselves "through so much misery".  It's a case of us letting CM know how annoyed we are about this and that we're not going to let it rest until they fix it.

TUSMBOX said:
£39.99   thats my 1st reason!
Its the only racer on xbox 360 I want to play right now.

I honestly would like to know why you're even commenting in this thread.  This is an xbox problem, your on PS3, and not affected.   Stop spamming this thread.

Its not misery, its frustration.  
And
Codemasters of incompetence need to be constantly poked n prodded and reminded about it.  You may have a reasonably sized pool of players on PS3,  minus @V8vegatableJuice, but the xbox is depleting with every freeze.  Soon all the fish in the pond will have frozen to death.@‌ 

Look at your happy Xbox customers CM!!

:D

TUSMBOX said:
Ppl have paid for the game and want to play it...  It's not a case of us putting ourselves "through so much misery".  It's a case of us letting CM know how annoyed we are about this and that we're not going to let it rest until they fix it.
You missed the point of the question. If the game freezes often enough where you literally can't even race once, why continue trying to play, knowing your attempts well be futile? That's like knowing your ice box doesn't work, but you still put food in it expecting it to.......freeze........pfft.......

@RTAnoskills‌ Define "spam" because I can't see another post of mine for at least 5 pages.

You missed the point of the answer. 

£39.99

It doesn't normally crash 30 times in one day. 

How many times has your game frozen @TUSMBOX? 

TUSMBOX said:
TUSMBOX said:
You missed the point of the question. If the game freezes often enough where you literally can't even race once, why continue trying to play, knowing your attempts well be futile? That's like knowing your ice box doesn't work, but you still put food in it expecting it to.......freeze........pfft.......

@RTAnoskills‌ Define "spam" because I can't see another post of mine for at least 5 pages.
Apologies if you feel I missed the point of your question.  I didn't.... your question was very clear, as was my answer :)

I'll repeat again, ppl have paid for the game and want to play it. 

Just one further point to note.  On the box it says "Online multi-player 2- 12".  If it had said "Online multi-player 2 - 12 but will be subject to frequent freezing" I wouldn't have bought it.

You missed the point of the answer. 

£39.99

It doesn't normally crash 30 times in one day. 

How many times has your game frozen @TUSMBOX? 
I've had a few crashes here and there.

All in saying is that you guys make it seem like the game is unplayable, but still try to play it. I get that you paid money for it, but in its current state, you're better off just moving on until a patch arrives.

TUSMBOX said:

All in saying is that you guys make it seem like the game is unplayable, but still try to play it. I get that you paid money for it, but in its current state, you're better off just moving on until a patch arrives.
Its called mindless optimism and desperately trying to form a justification for not sticking this coaster on Ebay.
I still switch it on to see if by some minor miracle it's been fixed, then slink back in to my beanbag gaming chair knowing full well that within the next 15 minutes I'm either going to be disconnected or have to get up and hard reset the 360.
No other game I have owned, from the ZX Spectrum 48k, ZX Spectrum 128k, Amiga 1200, PS1, PS2, Wii, PC, and Xbox 360 has been subject to this kind of lax programming. Even the Spectrum with it's wobbly joystick interface didnt crash like this bad boy.
I've never known anything like it, and lessons have been learned. Stick to games from the top developers and don't believe the hype.

TUSMBOX said:
I've had a few crashes here and there.

Your on the playstation.   You have not had the patch that caused all these problems. 
So your not experiencing what the xbox people are.  

It was usually when someone gets to around 100 points in a lobby, but yesterday was virtually unplayable.  

I dont want to play any other game.  So im going to stay playing this thanks.  

If you dont like reading about people complaining about the game freezing, go Troll another thread,  Your PS3 isnt crashing all the time, so your presence in this thread is not required. 

You have no experience of the problem.  Why are you here?  

I've never gotten a penalty unless all 4 wheels are beyond the white lines, try learning to position the car better......
@SRS13Rastus1701 - This happened to me earlier on, This is not corner cutting.
It made me think of your comment though. :smile:  
It also stopped me beating the number 1 time on the TT leaderboard.   
Beat the time on the next lap but had to stay away from that kerb. 
http://youtu.be/QJsrZF4TmQc

TUSMBOX said:
All this coming from the guy who has access ti GAS on the PC. Derpity Derp.
My girlfriend doesnt have access to it on the PC.  So we cannot game together on the PC. 
We have many friends on the xbox, and are quite happy playing on the xbox.  Its much easier to communicate with other players, than on the PC.  

So yeah, all this coming from "the PC Master Race".      

@CODEMASTERS FIX THE XBOX VERSION! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Tusmbox  - continue trolling -------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh, I get it now. Since you can't race without bodyguards, you're scared to go solo because someone can wreck you and you can't call for backup. Alright, I got you, carry on.

LOL, we are  couple.    We race together most of the time.   

Thats clearly an alien concept to you.  

Sorry your so alone. 

The assumptions you make are out of this world. What else can you say about me? Age? Location? Living habits? Monthly income? Appearance? You could probably put my whole life together with your assumptions, couldn't you? Give it a shot, I'd love to hear more. 

Also, *you're so alone.

TUSMBOX said:
The assumptions you make are out of this world. What else can you say about me? Age? Location? Living habits? Monthly income? Appearance? You could probably put my whole life together with your assumptions, couldn't you? Give it a shot, I'd love to hear more. 

Also, *you're so alone.
Same could be said about you too.  

Has your xbox frozen on you today while playing Autosport?   No?
Why are you here, if your not a troll? 

Because I asked an honest question, then you were quick to throw out the troll classification.

And if I'm such a troll, and the usual logic is "don't feed the trolls," why do you continue to converse with me? I know Autosport was your life, but surely even you have better things to do than to talk to a troll such as myself. 

"Not feeding the troll" isn't my policy.  
You asked an honest question, and were given an honest answer.  
£39.99

Yet you continue with the trolling.  
I still dont understand why your in this thread, SPAMMING it with your troll material.
You have no xbox, yet you post in a thread for a Xbox problem, and you say your not a troll.  

Autosport has frozen my xbox 9 times on me today.  Thanks CM! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any news yet @Loore. . . . . . . . . ..   
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're not helping the situation by responding to every post of mine. In theory, you're spamming just as much as I am. 

And now its just frozen again!!! 

This time,  on the checking for DLC part of loading up the game.  

Codies team building went well then.....