Jump to content Jump to content

Is it balls.
It would be working by now if it was ever going to. It's like the British Leyland of racing games. Doesn't matter if you stick fancy stripes and a walnut dash on it, it's still a poorly conceived bag of nails.

Time to realise folks that we've been sold a donkey and not a racehorse.
A donkey will never win at Epsom no matter how much you tell people you're thrashing it.
Im confused to why people mark my comments as off topic, this thread is about the game not working and im asking if its working again?
 im currently refusing to play until it does, so i need to ask these questions, and im going to continue asking everyday day until it works. :)
I haven't really had an issue with the Freezing. Yes, its frozen a couple of times, but I don't know if any one thing is the cause of that. I bought a little $5.00 fan to blow on my Xbox and since then it hasn't been too bad. It does seem to be something to do with the Graphics/Liveries. 
I haven't really had an issue with the Freezing. Yes, its frozen a couple of times, but I don't know if any one thing is the cause of that. I bought a little $5.00 fan to blow on my Xbox and since then it hasn't been too bad. It does seem to be something to do with the Graphics/Liveries. 
I don't use any custom liveries and I've only had a few freezes playing pretty much every day since the dodgy patch, so maybe it is a custom livery thing. More common is getting a lost connection from session error, but again this is quite rare for me.
SASBlink said:
The UK game developer and publisher has been putting out some of our favourite titles for years like the F1 racing series, plus the DiRT and the Grid games. Their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction has put them among the best in the industry.

And thats where I stopped reading this online comic.  

Where did you find that @SASBlink?  LOL
Whoever wrote that, clearly didn't visit the company's forum during his/her research.