Sign in to follow this  

Precision Racing League (PC & PS4! All Abilities!) - F1 2014 & F1 2015 Leagues & Prizes!

54 seats are now taken in the 4 Division American PC Championship, so only 10 remain!  Get yours before they're all gone!  Remember, all our championships are open to drivers of all abilities and in our multi-division championships, you will be assigned to a division with other drivers that have similar pace to you for lots of close, fun, and clean racing!
Now only 5 seats left!

If you haven't already signed up for the EPSC, I recommend you do! Last season's Division 2 field had a title race that went right down to the wire and there was an 8 point gap and the guy behind won! I almost won the title as I was consistent throughout the season so you can too!

Here's an update on a few leagues that are getting close to full, i.e., if you want a seat, grab it fast before it's gone!

Seats Remaining:
America PC:  4
American PS3:  7
America 360:  1
Europe PC:  6
Europe PS3:  2
Pacific PS3:  1

65 Sign-ups and counting for the American PC Championship, but we'll expand to 5 Divisions if necessary, so keep the sign-ups coming.

The American Xbox 360 & Pacific PS3, and European PS3 leagues are full, but keep the sign-ups coming because seats open up all the time, and even if you're on the waiting list for a couple of races, one or two drivers usually miss a race, so you'll almost certainly get to participate.

Still a few seats left in the American PS3, and European PC leagues, but grab one fast before they're gone.

Still looking for more European 360, Pacific 360, and Pacific PC drivers! 

Check the first post of this thread for sign-ups for all of these championsihps! (the link in my signature will take you there!

Still need more drivers for:

Australia PC
Australia 360
Europe 360
America PS3

Other leagues are full, but please sign up to go on the Waiting List as seats open up all the time!

Check the first post for links to each championship forum where you can sign-up!

Trials to determine division assignments for all 72 (and counting!) American PC Drivers will take place this Wednesday at 9pm Eastern Time!

Only 4 seats left in the American PS3 Championship!  Get one here before they're all gone:  http://www.precisionracingleague.com/ocp/forum/index.php?page=topicview&type=findpost&id=107706

American PS3 Championship is now full, but like all our championships, keep signing up as seats open up all the time!

Three of our Championships still need more drivers:

Europe 360
Australia 360
Austraila PC

We are also looking for organizers for those, and for some of out other championships.  If you're interested, let me know!  It's fun, it's easy, you get to own something and put your stamp on it, and you get special PRL permissions :)

We'll have another Trial session for American PC drivers on Monday at 9pm EST.  Sign-up if you want to participate and get assigned to one of our divisions!  Everyone is welcome! :)

We'll have another Trial session for American PC drivers on Monday at 9pm EST.  Sign-up if you want to participate and get assigned to one of our divisions!  Everyone is welcome! :)
Trials tonight if you want to join the American PC Championship.  We have a Pre-Season race this Wednesday at the Red Bull Ring!

The Pacific PS3 Championship started PRL's F1 2014 championships this morning with the Australian GP!  The European PC Championship is getting underway right now!

Later today we have the American PC Championship Pre-Season race at the Red Bull Ring, and also the American Xbox 360 Australian GP!

Yes, Wednesday is a busy day on PRL!

It doesn't end there.... Thursday see's the American PS3 Championship kick off their season at Australia, and then Saturday, the European PS3 Championship will do the same!

To join any of these championships, or one for your region/format, check the first post for more info including race times!

All active leagues now have one or two races under their belts, and they've been an incredible success so far!  Stewards haven't had to do any work yet either!  Thanks for the clean racing guys!

Still looking for 360 drivers in Europe & Australia, and PC Drivers in Australia!  Check the first post for sign-up links!

The four division American PC Championship is tomorrow night and there will be some seats available.  Sign up now to race! :)

Hope everyone had an amazing holiday!  We're back racing this week.  Check the first post for sign-up links if you're not already part of PRL! :)

A little bit off topic, but just wanted to make everyone aware that PRL also has leagues for GT6, iRacing, Race 07, and Assetto Corsa in the near future as well.

For F1 2014 leagues, check the first post of this thread!

What's happening this week at PRL with F1 2014? 

Monday: Xbox 360 European Championship
Wednesday: PC European Championship, PC American Championship, Xbox 360 American Championship, PS3 Pacific Championship (I don't know why we like Wednesday's so much!)
Thursday: PS3 American Championship
Saturday: PS3 European Championship

If that's not enough, we also run a Race 07 league on Mondays, a GT6 league on Thursdays, and an iRacing League on Sundays!

Think you're the best of the best?  Division 1 of the American PC Championship might have something to say about that.  Sign up and see if you can beat them (hint: you can't) :P

In contrast to my last post, someone once told me they thought Precision Racing League was only for Alien racers.  That couldn't be further from the truth.  We welcome all skill levels (it says it in my signature!).  If you're just starting out, come to PRL!  Because we have such a diverse level of skills, everyone generally finds someone else to race with on track.  We're a very friendly community, and are more than happy to give you some tips or setups if you're still learning the ropes of F1 2014, or any other racing game/sim.

If you are looking for clean and fair racing, we have seats available for drivers of all abilities on all formats and all parts of the world!