Sign in to follow this  

PATCH NOTES

Community Requested Fix - Vehicle upgrades were fully functional even when vehicle tuning is disabled, this has been resolved.

the problem was also upgrades did not work when tuning was on, has that been fixed?

Loore  [developer] 11 Aug @ 8:52am 
As others have said, we've already confirmed we are looking at getting a virtual mirror into a patch. It actually should have gone into the last one but some last minute bugs put a stop to that.

mcnab said:
Loore  [developer] 11 Aug @ 8:52am 
As others have said, we've already confirmed we are looking at getting a virtual mirror into a patch. It actually should have gone into the last one but some last minute bugs put a stop to that.

11th Aug that was, so i'm guessing it should be in the newest and latest one.

I didnt understand if the upgrades will be functional or not... English is not my primary language, but from what I could understand, what is said in the patch notes is that when tuning is off, upgrades are also off... :S

@Loore‌ 
Can you at least confirm that it's going to be DEFINITELY added into the game?
Next patch (not this week - hopefully next week).

loore my post was hijacked can you answer the original question please :D

I'm guessing it will be in the patch that will fix the patches that patched the original patch..........
More patches than Elmer the Elephant here.

mcnab said:
Community Requested Fix - Vehicle upgrades were fully functional even when vehicle tuning is disabled, this has been resolved.

the problem was also upgrades did not work when tuning was on, has that been fixed?

Nope. Upgrades don't work after patch. And online playlists tracklist still the same.

aerodance said:
mcnab said:

Nope. Upgrades don't work after patch. And online playlists tracklist still the same.
+1 to that

After watching race 2 of today's BTCC, it would appear that Jason Plato's MG also has the XBox freeze issue on the entrance to Paddock Hill Bend.