Sign in to follow this  

Why am I always at position 21 in the racenet challenges regardless of discipline ?

Question as above. On the PS3 any discipline I do on the racenet challenge I always seem to come in at position 21 on the leaderboard. 

Is there comething about the way this works that I haven't figured out ?

This is a pretty old topic. PC had the patch for that 2 months ago I believe, so this should be fixed whenever you'll get your next patch.

Photonik said:
This is a pretty old topic. PC had the patch for that 2 months ago I believe, so this should be fixed whenever you'll get your next patch.
No mention in today’s console patch notes of it being fixed, but since it also causes online games to freeze my Xbox, I haven’t actually gone to check yet...

@batman1297‌ 
Not correct. Yes, you always get only shown the 20 above and below you, but after the patch (at least on pc) the actual position you are in is shown correct. So if you're in pos. 521 you'll see the entries 501 to 541 with the correct numbers before it and not 1 to 41 with you on 21.

But, if you're in position 521, it shows as 21st, and it will always show you as position 21, unless you're actually top 20.

Seemed to me that you meant that behaviour of the game was intentional, but guess I read that wrong. To me it mattered as I forgot to look at the times beforehand most times and then didn't know what time was needed to get to the top, which was annoying. So knowing you are on p5000 or p50 isn't unimportant to have an indicator on how much is still needed to reach the top. On pc there's racenet anyway, so the possibility to see the actual ranking is there, even if complicated. Guess you don't have that on ps3 (hardly use mine, only got it for gta5  :# ).