Sign in to follow this  

I'm appalled...

Codemasters

To be quite frank with you, I am appalled at you. You create a game that is half broken and expect us to pay half of £100 for it. Money grabbing wolves!

So then you give us patch 1.9 and a little hope that the game will be fixed. But instead of fixing teammate bugs, safety car & formation lap online, and other online glitches, you give us tiny molescule things that aren't really that popular or nobody really asked for or wanted like changing traction control and putting 3 letters on a metal slate. (I will say I like the new spectator UI though).

To be honest, I am appalled how you expect us to pay 50 quid for a half-broken game that struggles to walk on two legs. The fact that it's almost been two months and these issues still persist astounds me. And it's not like these issues were present in 2015 & 2016 too. (Don't get me started on 2014).

Codemasters. Here is my advice. Stop what you're doing, get a professional programmer from somewhere like Nintendo or Sony, and get this game running properly because I am sick and tired of paying my hard earned cash on a game that consistently wants to make me throw my PS4 off the Eiffel Tower.

Kind regards. 

-SgtKubica

• Agree 1

I'm appalled that no matter how many major issues each game has every year, people continue to rush out & buy it every year.

People's mouths say one thing ("tired of broken games!"), but their wallets say another ("buy moar broken games now!!"). Seems pretty clear which message game companies respond more to.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2

you knew exactly what you were buying when you bought this game. I'm appalled you are pretending you thought this one game will be unlike every other game on the market today and not have issues.

2 years later,

Lee Mathers yeah yeah, were constantly listening to our player base feedback, :classic_wacko:

• Agree 1

Half of £100! A quarter of £200!

One tenth of £500!!

It's hard to ever take posts like this seriously. They're just frothing outrage and nothing more, without bringing anything constructive to the table.

Hi all, I'm going to close this thread as it's two years old and we don't need to be necroing old threads. Thanks,