Jump to content Jump to content

[PC - Career - 1.9] Crash To Desktop when using replays

MaxSpiltz

Hello F1 2017 Support,

Since the release of the patch 1.9, I get some random crash to desktop when I continue my career mode. The problem seems related to the flashback mode during the races and practice sessions, sometimes I will trigger it and after one or two laps the game will crash, or even right after triggering the flashback point. In some few cases, I also got CTD when I was just looking at the replay without triggering the flashback.
I sent some steam_crash and DxDiag logs to @F1Support but I wondered if the problem has also been noticed by other players or your support team for the patch 1.10 ?

MaxSpiltz said:
Hello F1 2017 Support,

Since the release of the patch 1.9, I get some random crash to desktop when I continue my career mode. The problem seems related to the flashback mode during the races and practice sessions, sometimes I will trigger it and after one or two laps the game will crash, or even right after triggering the flashback point. In some few cases, I also got CTD when I was just looking at the replay without triggering the flashback.
I sent some steam_crash and DxDiag logs to @F1Support but I wondered if the problem has also been noticed by other players or your support team for the patch 1.10 ?
I have just posted a similar crash with regards me alt and enter during sessions maybe it is somehow related (although not obvious)

Archived