Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Save and watch replay

@CmRachel
We are asking years for that feature, mainly, because the game is broken and we need to add penalties after race as we are forced to lower the strict cutting (which is unusable) and also other things, but not only. There are nice races and overtakes and we want to see that and replay that from other angles or also make a videos from the multiplayer races ...
Is there any chance on saving replays (including multiplayer) that it will be in the game??? I understand it is not gonna happen in 2017, but ...
  • Like 1

SmiX said:
@CmRachel
We are asking years for that feature, mainly, because the game is broken and we need to add penalties after race as we are forced to lower the strict cutting (which is unusable) and also other things, but not only. There are nice races and overtakes and we want to see that and replay that from other angles or also make a videos from the multiplayer races ...
Is there any chance on saving replays (including multiplayer) that it will be in the game??? I understand it is not gonna happen in 2017, but ...
Yes! I think that this functionality is vital.. hope their implement it later..

Don't know about the pc or  xbox, but the ps4 records your gameplay anyway. Play the replay you want, then press share and then square. It will save the replay as a video on the system. You can also download a video editor.

1st how tha hell are we in 2019/2020 don't have a full Replay recorder player... Thats just unbelievable.

If people want to "compete" they need this feature. It's just stupid not to implement. 

And by that way, highlights in 2019 f1 Codemasters is just stupid and ridiculous. 

We want full telemetry on replays and possibility to move tha camera around in order to discuss bad driving or getting that perfect shot. 

We need this for the leagues. It's a must do. 

I know this is not a real sim, but it will definitely help the community competition. 

Please make this real. 

• Agree 2

I asked for the same thing on a new thread some days ago, zero response given, so don't hold your breath

I honestly dont get why this isnt a thing right out of tha box, and why doesnt a game like this have VR... 

Bugmasters.....