Jump to content Jump to content

F1 2014 Gameplay - Patch Comparison 1.01 v 1.00 - NEW Mercedes V6 Engine Sound

For someone so negative and critical of this game you show a lot of interest in it!! LOL :disagree:  BTW haven't you forgot to ask us to like your video and sub your channel???? hahaha
I don't understand before you were complaining that I was trying to defend codemasters all the time and now you say I'm too negative lol
 this is old news. another guy already did a comparison to which then you used his video in yours. just accept that f1 isnt a big enough game to get as many likes as cod or fifa instead of ramming like and subcribe down peoples throats and you might get more views,likes and subs.   

make sure you subcribe to my youtube channel and like my videos @.oh.wait.i.dont.have.one ;)    
 this is old news. another guy already did a comparison to which then you used his video in yours. just accept that f1 isnt a big enough game to get as many likes as cod or fifa instead of ramming like and subcribe down peoples throats and you might get more views,likes and subs.   

make sure you subcribe to my youtube channel and like my videos @.oh.wait.i.dont.have.one ;)    
Dude I did a side by side comparison and took the time and effort to edit this video. I understand you dislike me for whatever reason but you can do that on my youtube video. This is a forum where people talk about F1 games not 12 year old banter of "I hate this guy because so and so". 
Even though I don't care much for your videos, I agree. Keep the flame and such on YT, not here.

The game sounds good enough to me. Except for the off-throttle noise through corners. Sounds like the engine gets cut off from the fuel supply... which isn't what it sounds like IRL at all.
Even though I don't care much for your videos, I agree. Keep the flame and such on YT, not here.

The game sounds good enough to me. Except for the off-throttle noise through corners. Sounds like the engine gets cut off from the fuel supply... which isn't what it sounds like IRL at all.
Yeah ofcourse its not perfect but its way better than it was before. GameStockCar Extreme defo has the most realistic sounds and I will be doing a comparison of that game too this week. 

Yeah ofcourse its not perfect but its way better than it was before. GameStockCar Extreme defo has the most realistic sounds and I will be doing a comparison of that game too this week. 
CM also pretty much half-assed this years game because they are focusing on next years. Understandable that it's not perfect but next years game better be mind-blowing.