Sign in to follow this  

F1 2014 Russian Grand Prix @ Sochi

I like how they were trying to genuinely make out as if Vettel is 2.7 slower

And now they are acting surprised that he was 11th. I'd rather be 11th than like 9th or 10th anyway, free tyre choice. But then his engine is on its last legs so...

AMS97KRR said:
I like how they were trying to genuinely make out as if Vettel is 2.7 slower
1.7 slower
Yeah, I meant on his 2nd last lap, the lap before the 1.7 off, he was 2.7 off and they made out that he was that much slower, heck they said he was struggling when he over 4 seconds off. 

That's not good. You can't choke like that when you're about to grab pole, top-teams pay attention to stuff like that.

So close for Bottas! Even though I don't like the track, that was a great session and I liked having the cars out so much!

There's a bit of a weird conspiracy going round that Kvyat was on Supersofts painted yellow to make him look good at home...

fIsince08 said:
There's a bit of a weird conspiracy going round that Kvyat was on Supersofts painted yellow to make him look good at home...
And apparently they painted The Stig's helmet and overalls the same colour as Kvyat's. It's just like that Top Gear episode where James May borrowed The Stig's overalls and beat the Aussie TG team.

Great stuff this weekend. Although I would prefer Lewis to win the WDC it would be such a kick in the face for Rosberg if he could win the pole trophy as well after such dire qualifying performances this year - be it his own fault or the car's.

fIsince08 said:
I thought you stopped following MonsieurF1?

mike96 said:
fIsince08 said:
It was Ted Kravitz!

fIsince08 said:
mike96 said:
fIsince08 said:
It was Ted Kravitz!
Are you sure he wasn't joking? :p  Seriously, Pirelli should consider Supersofts and Softs for the 2015 race, especially if it's a night one.

Ricciardo asking for team orders. Wow. He's deluded I'd he thinks he has a chance of the WDC.